Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

How did u get to play Knight Online?

This is a discussion on How did u get to play Knight Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My Dad bought as i was 15 years old (I'm 23 now), a holiday house in Bursa Turkye. So as ...
Page: 5

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

My Dad bought as i was 15 years old (I'm 23 now), a holiday house in Bursa Turkye. So as we made our first holidays there, my brother and me did hit up every day the internet cafe and start playing Knight online. Since that i never lost my interess in this game. Diez, Phatos, Logos n now C-west...

Since RO is infested by bot last time and i switch to KO =)

I played KAL online I believe, for a minute or so. and next time I went to look up a knight game Knight online came up.. I also like many used to play runescape though. heh.

Banned Senior Member

I BARELY remember.

All I remember is meeting some nerd online who brought me to this game. I don't even remember who he is, but he was known in Ares back in 2004.

He taught me a lot about the basics. Then I got bored of him telling me to do his little errands so I created a new character and thus my solo-KO life began.

To this day I don't have any KO friends =[

Tried to get my wife to play. She played it for about 5 minutes then got mad and quit.

Banned Regular Member

Brother saw his friend playing it, he downloaded it i found it on his pc and played that shit 3 days straight while i had bronze prem ^^

my buddy was playing it he was like lvl 24 in old ko (where your chars where sitting in the throne) he was like dude come make you a char so i did and that was that. back in the day we were like omg dont mess with anyone with a cape man they are badass and a glowing weapon was unheard of!!! LoL

my cousin was playing it for over 7 years i was young around 8 years i was just keep watching what he's doing and when i turned to 10 i started this game

Quote Originally Posted by Akaisha View Post
    my buddy was playing it he was like lvl 24 in old ko (where your chars where sitting in the throne) he was like dude come make you a char so i did and that was that. back in the day we were like omg dont mess with anyone with a cape man they are badass and a glowing weapon was unheard of!!! LoL

I remember when I thought arm bands were badass, those were the days

I grew up in foster care. If I wanted syrup on my waffles I had to earn 1 GB the night before for my abusive foster dad to sell on ebay. Needless to say, we are very close.

A friend from a high school recommended it to me,was playing WoW back then tho...anyway playing it for about 3 years now.

Friend convinced me to play KO when Dies opened. I remember I was so happy when i hit lvl 30 and got my 500 k...

Quote Originally Posted by Diem View Post
    Friend convinced me to play KO when Dies opened. I remember I was so happy when i hit lvl 30 and got my 500 k...
    u mean diez

I think both terms are alright. If i remember correctly in game in the right top corner it was wrote Dies1 or 2.

Played some MMO with friend, they stoped Lineage and we where playing CSS, they find Knight Online and told to come, so i found this game when Xigenon wasn't so old !

Middle School Days... bunch of friends with a vent server... All of us downloaded the game, First started on Diez, first thing we got attracted to glowing weapons.. +8 Kukry, Swordbreakers and Clevers.. We spent the days blowing our money and upgrading. Then we get frustrated and quit cause we burned all our weapons.Haha! Good times...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast