Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since ko is a pretty unknown who told about KO// where did u find a link to it? for me ...
Page: 1

since ko is a pretty unknown
    who told about KO// where did u find a link to it?

for me it was like this.
    i was in, guess where, turkey.
    on a boring afternoon i went to a cybernet cafe to play counterstrike.
    but then i realized that no1 was on any lan games.. i was like wtf, because the cafe was full..
    i asked the owner what the ppl are playing and he answered knayit.. that changed my life -_-

how about your first expirience with ko?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

some guy in my ET clan told be about it when the beta just launched and asked if i wanted to play some with him, he was like lvl 30 or smth already and xp'd me some and well.. since that im playing KO

Kailean

was playing w3 a forum friend (from w3) gave us a link to myko.

Manboy101

Me and some friends went out and played soccer, and I went to my friends Miguels house, and I asked him if I could check my myspace on his comp, And I saw that he was on merch with his char, Took a walk around elmo castle and shit, and I got hooked.

Interface

in old ko my friend told me to play with him :P i didnt know which nation to choose so i just made an orc mage but didnt like it since my friend was human. Then i made a new account with a human char but didn't play ko much back then because i didn't have premium.

Banned

download.com

friend told me. (pozdrowienia dla baxa )
    1st was MYKO, later USKO (ares), JPKO, USKO xigenon and now ronark
    i using this drugs about 5 years -,-

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

download.com[/b]
    Same here.

Searching for free MMORPGs to play.

sexyrexy

friend showed me it and i downloaded it and starting playing.. Xigenon was the newest server then :P

ChowBoy

I started to play after my cousin told me all about it and there was only the two servers Ares and Dies. Those were some good times there.

Was told by a friend of a friend in runescape.

Played in KE with a Lv45 archer and lv35 mage, I quit for almost a year and started the game again(new acc, same server) when Rofd started without knowing about rofd.

I quit soon after Olympia came out back then in KE.

painter_dk

i was working part time beside my real work at a cafe for fun, and more and more of the peps there was trying out this fun "play4free" game.. ko
    (yes was achually free and you could loggin np) 1st tried ko on diez of in 2004 october or septeber.. 9-12 more followed.. in start of 2005 more then 50 was trying it.. soo i desided 2 try it out and see if i could help the peps at cafe succed better..
    took mee 2 months 2 get adicted and hooked.. and my month 3.. wow was taking miost of the danish ko players.. (most also sucked badly at exping.. and lvl 45 was good, like 72 is for us now)

biobot93

my moms rl friend told her about it one day when we went to walmart and it was a way for them to be in contact agn,
    so when we got home she begun to play and about a week later i decided to try it
    didint know what i was doin mom wouldent help so i quit for a mew days till she helped me

playin since

the_man_slayer

friend told me about it and started playin some time in august or sept 2004 i think

Speed

back in 04 my counter strike clannie added me on x-fire .. we used to play a lot there , then one day i saw him playing this game called knight online (his name was Eternal_Love priest on ares) , so i checked it out , downloaded it and here i am

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast