Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A friend told me new server in some game is going to open soon so when Diez came out I ...
Page: 3

llJuanMall

A friend told me new server in some game is going to open soon so when Diez came out I decided to try it
    Didnt like at first because i never played MMORPG before but as you see im still here :P
    I remember i got into some russian clan that had 1 60 mage that helped us all in goblins lol i got to like 43 in goblin because i didnt know eslant existsthe good times [/b]
    lol! something similar happened to me.... I exp'ed till lvl 35 in Moradon cause i didnt know Piana, Kalluga, Asga, etc existed
    Killing worms and Bulcans for hours sucked!! however i thought i was GG cause i would kill them 1 hit

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I was sitting bored as hell in history and i heard the "Computer Smart" kids talkin about this new game, so i asked them about it and all cause it was my first online computer game i had ever played, after i got used to it i was hooked.

Interface

lol! something similar happened to me.... I exp'ed till lvl 35 in Moradon cause i didnt know Piana, Kalluga, Asga, etc existed
    Killing worms and Bulcans for hours sucked!! however i thought i was GG cause i would kill them 1 hit [/b]
    dam i use to exp back then in ash knight for hours there were alot of archers there killing 24/7 and i didnt know they were koxping. >.< Sometimes i got into apostle leeching with that noob quest :P also i went like 2 times to eslant back then with a mage that killed uruk hais for me :lol:

and i also stayed in moradon like until lvl 30 h34r:

Robokill

after hurricane katrina me and my cousin(vandy) who was living with me at the time were bored cuz evrything was closed and we went on download.com to find a game to play...and now here we are

tolgahan

i was working in a pc technical service.it has a cafe . everytime i got to cafe to repare a pc i was watching ppl . they were playing it. i was like "wtf . this game sux and players are idiots. " lol

Banned

download.com[/b]
    same here

it was #1 then on download.com and now its not xD k2 also had a C rating then with the BBB and now its big fat F

i went in alone and made friends stayed in moradon until level 34 then some guy said "come with me to emc" :blink: wtf isthat :P

2 school friends in my art class kept talking about it.. and then one day i decided to try it and now im here...

i think one of my friends was on diez called louisisstupid

flamthrow

the brothers of my ex-girlfriend were playing when myko beta came out and well I saw that and tried it xD few weeks later i was higher lvl and better geared than them :P Think it was 2002 cant remember exactly when myko was in beta.

DeeCee

i dont even remember that i jsut know i started playing 2gather with a friend at some ecafe, good ol gob parties, sitting about half an hour in shock after seeing mage 5hit haunga, later 40 estlant, killing servant of issiloon with 2 mages lvl 43~45, later trying to do that with dm - died 5 times, and then were in town(ppl there werent happy :P ) died some 5 times more in there , now its 2 easy, and not many secrets left

TaDaaa

found it on MMOPGamer, was just looking one day. downloaded, and addicted.

Started back in the pre turk days, only ares and diez. i played diez

azetona

i was looking for a game , then i saw knight online on download.com and downloaded and i loved it

wawh

searching for free mmorpg with my friend.... rememberd some game names

and while training (me goalie, he player),,, the game i yelled and when he scored that game we are gonna play...

and in the end,,, ko had most points ,, that was about 3 years ago i think,, community was much more helpfull back then

some irl friends were playing ko and i thought it&#39;ll be funny if i made a char called tripleog4life. i ended up addicted and they quit after 2 weeks

Banned

some irl friends were playing ko and i thought it&#39;ll be funny if i made a char called tripleog4life. i ended up addicted and they quit after 2 weeks [/b]
    OWNED

some irl friends were playing ko and i thought it&#39;ll be funny if i made a char called tripleog4life. i ended up addicted and they quit after 2 weeks [/b]
    same thing happened to me lol...

made it to like lvl 40 in xigenon then quit... 2 years later my same friend says oh lets play that KO game again...

made it to level 50 in xigenon then quit...

now im alone again lol xD

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast