Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I was about 8-9,I was sick of Runescape,so than one day I was bored,so I was looking for games.I ...
Page: 4

When I was about 8-9,I was sick of Runescape,so than one day I was bored,so I was looking for games.I was searching Google for games.So I happened to look for this site with a lot of MMO's,and so I saw KO in there and than I saw the official site and saw ss's and all the stuff :P.Than I started playing it

Roberto

My friend start to play in some pc centar, and after few moths they closed it and he dont have internet at home to play, and when he came to my house and he sad download 1 gam pls i need to try something, and i downlaoded it , he start playing and playing and playing , and i needed gun to kick him from my house, then i try to play and now still playing...

Banned

few years ago .. i was in some gaming forums.. i saw topic about knightonline i looked at the screenshootz and stuff i was like wooow wtf amazin
    [ thou i only played rs before ko.. so i rly liked the graphics]
    there was only ares + diez .. i started in ares coz it was on the top 1st server .. i started as mage lvled to 16 then made rogue to 12 then got bored.. so i maded a warrior.. i been lvlin in elmorad castle on wolfs and the dogs near elmorad castle i was really newb took me more than 1mounth to get lvl 36.. >< and when i had my first 1mill i was like waaaa wtf i got 1mill and i start showin off:P haha
    really good times >< that i really enjoyed .. i hate rofd :S
    p.s: i still got my first 1st acc :P the 36 warrior in ares
    i quited my warrior later when cypher started and played there:P

Destructo

Friend told me about Knight Online, searched google, found the MYKO, thought thats what he was talking about, downloaded it, started playing, found out he was playing USKO, went to beramus (newest server at the time), went to ares, and went to olympia where ive been since it opened.

Ripper_of_romania

Like 20 neighbours of mine started playing Knight Online and I got hooked up too...
    Played xigenon was lvl 41 in full chitins +4/12 lr and great mace +7/56 :lol:

5DollahSuckySucky

like at december 04 was in an outwar chatroom and N0xi0us told ppl bout the game and |V|age saw it too so he told us to join Ares server orc side

i was looking for good mmo and a friend told me he heard about a good mmo called Knightonline i google it and download it , since 21/8/2005 till this day i&#39;m playing beramus and in one clan only

spartikis

would go down to the local YMCA and some of the older kids played MYKO but i never knew wat it was.. and every time i asked em they would make some smart ass remark so 1 day i was watching 1 of the kids make an account and i did the same after the kids logged off made a ork mage on ODIN got to lvl 30 and then 1 of my friends came down 1 day with the same game just a diff version and sure enough it was USKO so he showed me how to make an account and been here ever sence its like a drug u cant stop useing even if you quit you still end up coming back

biobot93

ahh yes when clan leader wouldbuy 1000x abyss gems and get chitins for entire clan and if u had a cleaver u were DANK if u had md u were AMAZING if u had shard u were LEGEND
    i loved the map haunga was amazing xp aoe goblin with like the 1 lvl60 mage every1 wanted to get in and tyon was good xp too but eslant at 40-45 cant remember back when voker was the mostimportant part of aoe party..... hate ROFD
    P.S if alienwing still plays and reads this TYVM for teaching me howto combo on megantherons :P[/b]

i remember when i would sit in gobs with wiljo, he would lvl me
    then one day s1nan and i were killing lamias and got a kekuri,i thought i was ownage now lol
    chantico also did it with me
    and if u could kill a boss u were gg or cheater
    hm what else
    ppl were nicer back then
    thats one
    good times, good times

Playing AA and my friend was always on KO on xfire... so I got it that way.
    Last edited by DannyTheMan; 01-08-2013 at 07:34 PM.

PriestessCheryl

Playing AA and my friend (ArtOfFighters) was always on KO on xfire... so I got it that way.

I made my gf play :P[/b]
    And now I have a forum acc too

like at december 04 was in an outwar chatroom and N0xi0us told ppl bout the game and |V|age saw it too so he told us to join Ares server orc side[/b]
    I miss outwar, I quit when they completely changed the game.

I was in the torax server, and it was fun when Astro/Const/roman Sets were the best. It was a pain in the ass when the game changed and Elemental Set went from the best armor to newbie armor fast and the new systems were annoying so I quit.

It was fun being a newbie back in KE exping on dts then visiting Eslant at lv45 to solo Ash Knights.

Sharona

watched some of my friends playing, we were many ppl from where i live playing before, but now mostly all quit cuz of K2 and TR problems...
    now we r only 2 active players from here :huh:

venom

My friend who was in holiday in turkey saw ko in inet cafe and try&#39;d it

my nephew told me about it a VERY LONG TIME ago :P +3years...so i played it...But then on a day when i launched KO there was a message that&#39;s was going to change to pay to play ( that was really the very beginning :P ) and i was to young back then to pay prem so i quitted but then it got free to play again so i went back and played again and then u could log always without prem...but that changed...but i kept playing and bought prem
    So i have been playing ALONG TIME :P but i&#39;ve never had a higher char then 65 i&#39;m slow lvler :P

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast