Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; found it on, onrpg.com...
Page: 5

Swizzy

found it on, onrpg.com

in switzerland this game is not existing lol ..

max 10 swiss are playin this game.

no wonder, at a buggy shit like ko lol

Fag

I dont remember tbh... Just remember that my first server was xigenon and there were no turks around.. The best money making was aoe worms in abyss for gems and then selling them for 100k each Aw and how can i forget the 4 man wolf (seekers or w/e) parties near kalluga *sigh* And when my friend dinged 54 with his archer when i was 32 i was like WTF gay hacker But koxp didint exist back then right ? O.o
    But after some time ke came out...... And +3 uniques ruined the game

I dont remember tbh... Just remember that my first server was xigenon and there were no turks around.. The best money making was aoe worms in abyss for gems and then selling them for 100k each Aw and how can i forget the 4 man wolf (seekers or w/e) parties near kalluga *sigh* And when my friend dinged 54 with his archer when i was 32 i was like WTF gay hacker But koxp didint exist back then right ? O.o
    But after some time ke came out...... And +3 uniques ruined the game[/b]
    in those times there was KOSP (YEA, any1 remember the name? LoL)

and yea, unique compound fucked KO..

_Hybrid_

Well my cibercafe friends told me about it and i fall in love so fast xD and well i started with MYKO and im here since USKO born so i think im old :wub:

Saw my brother beta testing myko on first day of it's open beta release... so i joined like the day after.

FlippinSweeT

buddy at school showed me the game, haven't put it down since :S

lime

i read the review of it in a mag, said it was free so thought i would try it out. played on it for free for ages thenw ent gold when servers wouldnt let u in by just spamming

I moved in with my uncle and was watching im play and i just got interested with it...
    2 years later im still playing

Friend called Poog (played in my counterstrike clan and also 4Kings) told me about MYKO, he had a char there. I made a char on Cypher since it was a new server, and kinda liked it. It was the first rpg i played. I quit myko about 3 months later since i blew up a cleaver going to +4 (lol!)

Played counterstrike more seriously for 6-9 months after that, and i heard about USKO opening, and tried it again on Ares with a few cs friends (Necroboy, Festo, Jedibitch, Payn0). We had a small clan running until we were level 50 and then we all joined FiRe.

Found it on a List with a whole bunch of MMORPG's and looked at some screenies gave it a try and stuck with it.

FattySin

Purchased some items from Amazon.com and then wrote up a report, met a friend through that, and he showed me KO. Started in the beginning of September 04 ( I think? ) and played on and off until I got into the game in late December... First clan was GamersGeneration ( So much fun in there :P )

EDIT: Original characters name was Bringer_Of_Knives >_>

Caraedry

My little brother found it somehow, and showed me the game, curse that day lol

Played Runescape with a group of friends, like 2 of them played KO and go to like lvl 20 and it caught on and it ended up like 8 of us playing, now only 2 of us left xD

Banned

Friend told me that Myko beta came out... so i started playing also

My little brother found it somehow, and showed me the game, curse that day lol[/b]
    and rofl at that

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast