Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; found myko at google played odin for 8 months or so then quit the game because duping started it wasnt ...
Page: 6

Arthurios

found myko at google played odin for 8 months or so then quit the game because duping started it wasnt fun anymore, joined olympia played there few months till i got hacked then joined logos and now at girakon

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

at a lan party of CoD. Some guy who lvled to 40 in moradon told me about it.

painter_dk

Purchased some items from Amazon.com and then wrote up a report, met a friend through that, and he showed me KO. Started in the beginning of September 04 ( I think? ) and played on and off until I got into the game in late December... First clan was GamersGeneration ( So much fun in there :P )

EDIT: Original characters name was Bringer_Of_Knives >_>[/b]
    that was in 2005 aga

few clannies from diablo 2 lod told me about it the whole clan came to ko and since then i play

hej

A friend was looking for massive online games to test befor WOW came out and found my ko so me and 2 other downlaoded it and tried to play, the 3 guy continud playing until WOW came out, the guy tha found it played 3times or so, am stil playing, sone 4.5 years.

In 2005 i been played CS ( counter strike ) till now 2007 , and i saw some people in my server talking about game name KO , they said i lvl 60 i have good items and so on...i said what is this game ? its internet game or normal one ?
    They said you can play with a lot of ppl in the world , dosent have laggs and you can play when you wants too w/o to pay .
    ( Now you must have prem cuz cant login , but before you could even w/o prem. )

I said may i have a link to the main site? they said yea and gave me , and like you said its change your life , also heppend to me but now i dont feel like before , i mean when i login to game i havent fun like before , cuz now i know that its just a game and life is more importent , and then when i said to my friends its good game every1 download and we playing till now , some of other servers and some on my server Ares.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I saw something bout the opening of MYKO on some MMORPG website like www.mmorpg.com or some other site like that... tried it out i think first on Beramus and then went Cypher when that server came out...

OOO what a mistake i made =D

playing medal of honor on the net , a friend made me download myko , thats it .
    pretty over ko though the game is turning more and more into shit ever since they introduced
    the premium only bullshit just a few months after KE and also horrible bugs even worse than d2
    game was fun until ke came.

i would of never played this game if it wasnt for a chineese kid , dam i would have been all good if it wasnt for him

my friend his friend told my friend about KO and my friend started playing KO sometimes, he said on school to me it is fun to play and he talked really much about it.. all about items and shit i didnt knew where he was talking about and i just said yes yes yes... hahaha, i couldnt play KO at home cuz my pc was to slow for it:P i played it sometimes at my friends home and didnt liked it.. then i get a new pc home and could play it and then it started...

MillionVoices

my moms rl friend told her about it one day when we went to walmart and it was a way for them to be in contact agn,
    so when we got home she begun to play and about a week later i decided to try it
    didint know what i was doin mom wouldent help so i quit for a mew days till she helped me
    playin since[/b]
    lol ur mom playing ko, talk about low-class.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

well tompsu aka my cousin told me about this game.. when there was myko so ive been playing since myko and when usko came out then i played at ares diez beramus chyper and atm at manes

didinino

i started playing on myko when it was beta. a friend gave it to me and its my friend (and probably last) mmorpg game (others just suck).
    btw that friend quit ko at lvl 40 i stopped myko cause of freakin P2P

RYANORILEY

Got tired of payin to play wow. so search download.com for mmorpg and this looked sweet. oh and not saving anymoney playing this one either

AciDDreamZz

for years some IRL friendz have been playin MP gamez with one another.......the game we played before KO was Dungeon Siege, we were in need to move on, we all were doin searches for online games and came across several but the KO concept and simplicity attracted us.......soo we all started together, they grew bored after couple weeks, i continued on...........hooked if you will...........it wuz awsome fun for such a simple game, long time had passed on and i tried others in that time but none compared as far as rpg'z were concerned.........since they all quit i kept their characters lol...and still have them to this day and also still have my original character.....AciDDreamZ, and many too follow Acid as i liked to play all the different classes...........but i could feel my day wuz comin to leave KO, one fallen hero in the faces of many.......i came back, but for a short time.......currently checking out WoW, lvl38 hunter now....wOOt.......but will return to KO again soon..............ive hooked a good friend up with GW and he is loving it, might start that again to help him out......dunno..........KO even as shitty as it has gotten is still a good game.

if you play WoW, i play Horde, Destromathe server US.......:-)

Fevershot is the name.........:-)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast