Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it started 1 night. it was a happy night ......thennn lol jk i was at downlaod.com to buy some ...
Page: 7

Well it started 1 night. it was a happy night ......thennn lol jk

i was at downlaod.com to buy some software for computer then i saw games i saw ko at top 10 so i tried and liked

my friend introduced myko

looked good so i dled it on ky comp. and i accidently dled usko
    so played usko

a friend of mine talked about an mmorpg, i didnt know a shit about mmorpgs (and still dont)
    he showed me MYKO, he was a warrior and his friend a mage, i made a mage, a friend a rogue and another friend a priest
    we almost get lvl 60, lvling was always a pain in the ass for lazy ppl like me, i quited being lvl 59 90% coz of P2P
    I moved to USKO on august 2004 and played my mage until i got k2'ed

btw, I'm proud to be a Non-premium user :P

silverbuffer18

well 1 day i called my friend and we used to play runescape before and hes like go to youtube and look at my pk video i accidently spelled his anme wrong and aded pk and saw 1 ko pk vid watched it and we both palyed and got lik 3 other friend hooked on it olympia ftw

i saw 0000000's pk vid about a year ago on youtube, like 2 weeks before fire drake expansion

looked like a hell of a lot of fun so i downloaded the game

outlawzero has been my nick since like 1997 so ya not copyin anyone.

hehe i was bored as fuk one day and i searched mmorpgs and found myko when it was still pretty new

2 of my firend played it at the beggining of myko they show me it and I started also.First stoped play at lvl 21 second at 51 but I stayed But I'm finaly free also .Right about time afther 3.5 years

I was walking one day in the woods, it was snowing and cold. I adjusted my jacket to provide more warmth, and stopped walking one second to think while I was doing this. As I was stopped an owl hooted twice from a tree. I looked in the direction of the sound and instead of seeing the bird I saw the moon. It was bright that night, so bright the moon's rays almost seemed to warm me. I went blank basking in the great moon light, and stumbled back a few feet and tripped on a fallen branch. Laying in the snow looking up into the sky the moon saw me, and I it. A great force echoed from the power in the sky and the normally circular object assumed the shape of an attractive woman. Her voice was loud, like the voice of great Zeus's wife Hera. She demanded my attention, which I gave half because I was in a daze, and half afraid of what might happen if I had not giving her what she demanded. She said to me so bold, in such a clarity, as if I was chosen, "you will play ko." I've been playing ever since.

>-| iKct2oNi |-<

I was walking one day in the woods, it was snowing and cold. I adjusted my jacket to provide more warmth, and stopped walking one second to think while I was doing this. As I was stopped an owl hooted twice from a tree. I looked in the direction of the sound and instead of seeing the bird I saw the moon. It was bright that night, so bright the moon&#39;s rays almost seemed to warm me. I went blank basking in the great moon light, and stumbled back a few feet and tripped on a fallen branch. Laying in the snow looking up into the sky the moon saw me, and I it. A great force echoed from the power in the sky and the normally circular object assumed the shape of an attractive woman. Her voice was loud, like the voice of great Zeus&#39;s wife Hera. She demanded my attention, which I gave half because I was in a daze, and half afraid of what might happen if I had not giving her what she demanded. She said to me so bold, in such a clarity, as if I was chosen, "you will play ko." I&#39;ve been playing ever since.

>-| iKct2oNi |-<[/b]
    woooow...

PredatorPowa

One day my friend received a email with the link to knightonlineworld website, we tested, we liked, we played ^^

Banned

jimfujitsu

I was in a car crash so i couldnt do much for a long time so out of boredom i typed free mmorpg on google and this on poped out ( i wanted to see what are those mmorpgs everyone speaks of )

frend from a diablo 2 clan told me about it since then playing this

venom

a friend who was in holyday in turkey told me about it lool

since ko is a pretty unknown
    who told about KO// where did u find a link to it?

for me it was like this.
    i was in, guess where, turkey.
    on a boring afternoon i went to a cybernet cafe to play counterstrike.
    but then i realized that no1 was on any lan games.. i was like wtf, because the cafe was full..
    i asked the owner what the ppl are playing and he answered knayit.. that changed my life -_-

how about your first expirience with ko?[/b]

haha

dont you wish sometimes that you didnt go to the cafe that day?

my brother played ko a long time ago but got bored of it and stopped after a month. i saw it, played it off and on but never had good gear. one christmas i wake up, for some reason, decide to boot up ko, there is an event to kill snowmen...i kill snowmen, make more money than i ever had, bought better gear and the rest is history...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast