Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha dont you wish sometimes that you didnt go to the cafe that day? ... my brother played ko a ...
Page: 8

venom

haha

dont you wish sometimes that you didnt go to the cafe that day?

my brother played ko a long time ago but got bored of it and stopped after a month. i saw it, played it off and on but never had good gear. one christmas i wake up, for some reason, decide to boot up ko, there is an event to kill snowmen...i kill snowmen, make more money than i ever had, bought better gear and the rest is history...[/b]
    if i were in that cafe i would wish that i was never there

startrizerg

my dial up connection was upgraded to broadband and there was nothing bigger then 50 mb i ever downloaded from net , i was looking to download any free game from net rts .surfing on fileplanet , there was knight online which say free to play so i downloaded it " my 1st mmorpg " and so it begin >_> .

Andrew_Meister

friend of me told me 4 years ago and im stil playing

helnix

roumers ftw =D

brother.... in a boring summer at my grandmother's house

::Shakes fist at brother:: at last i quitted =(

Banned

i found it on www.mmorpg.com

a friend installed it on my pc. but in that time i was playing mohaa.. so i didnt care about ko.. and 6 moths later having ko installed on my pc.. i started to play and here i am now playing since 1.5 years

tommyleonghk

started playing O2jam an online music kinda game by egames... after 1 year playing got really bored...egames had knight online too...so i tried it and stucked playing it for 2 1/2 years till it closed down... migrated to usko......and now here i am...still playing ko...

Ayman4u

some1 on games forums i used to browse posted its link , wish he never did -_- it was my 1st online RPG >.<

last week of sophmore year in high school, i was in information systems class, we were all looking for games, i think i was looking on mmorpg.com for a free game like runescape except funner, went thru the list all the way down to K, found knight online, read about it, saw some pics, graphics looked awsome. so i went home and downloaded it

2nd year of high school, a 2 friends in my art class KEPT TALKING ABOUT IT EVERY DAY!. so i was like SHUT UP.. they kept talking... for 1 month, i still didnt play.. then friend sent me website.. i looked at screenshot. openend the one in moradon merchants , i was like EWWWW THE MERCHANTS LOOK RETARDED@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!! so then i closed it... then 1 of the 2 friends quit after another month... then 2 more months later.. i was bored of maplestory, then i was like.. fine ill download this game kevin (friend who played) then i got hooked...

first i started a mage... i was a gay noob.. took me months to 51..... then quit.. i even forgot the mage&#39;s name now.. i made a BP, kept playing until now......... on and off. quit 3-4 times now i think,,,,

but now im in pathos ardream pwning =D

tommyleonghk

some1 on games forums i used to browse posted its link , wish he never did -_- it was my 1st online RPG >.<[/b]
    MMO rpg

:P

I was walking one day in the woods, it was snowing and cold. I adjusted my jacket to provide more warmth, and stopped walking one second to think while I was doing this. As I was stopped an owl hooted twice from a tree. I looked in the direction of the sound and instead of seeing the bird I saw the moon. It was bright that night, so bright the moon&#39;s rays almost seemed to warm me. I went blank basking in the great moon light, and stumbled back a few feet and tripped on a fallen branch. Laying in the snow looking up into the sky the moon saw me, and I it. A great force echoed from the power in the sky and the normally circular object assumed the shape of an attractive woman. Her voice was loud, like the voice of great Zeus&#39;s wife Hera. She demanded my attention, which I gave half because I was in a daze, and half afraid of what might happen if I had not giving her what she demanded. She said to me so bold, in such a clarity, as if I was chosen, "you will play ko." I&#39;ve been playing ever since.

>-| iKct2oNi |-<[/b]
    :lol:

sexa

when i was a student at uni my home friends started it, when i watch them for some weeks i realised they are always doing the same, kill mobs get levels and then kill some bigger ones. i told them wtf you are doing, thats completely same from where you started. one day i started to play with them because they werent playing startcraft anymore with me over LAN. that time xigenon was newest server. then you know ...

:lol:[/b]
    lmfao

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast