Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

How do Clan Banks work?

This is a discussion on How do Clan Banks work? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; personally, i feel that works for clans that have low levels - mid lvls in it. Rigth now, im at ...
Page: 5

TunaFishyMe

personally, i feel that works for clans that have low levels - mid lvls in it.
    Rigth now, im at lvl 70. I have about 20 mill pot money. The best way to make money are boss hunts. I would be pretty pissed off if I got a kukurie ring that I can sell to buy pot money if I have to give it to the clan. I found the boss, i soloed it myself. Attilia as well. Some clannies wait there for 3 hours or more! And if they get a WP, even though they may already have it, they need to sell it for money and it goes to someone who didnt spend the time waiting. My ideal clan would be like this. Solo bosses, you keep it. But anything that requires more than yourself goes to clan bank. CLan banks do not need kukurie rings, Dragon Tooth Hammers, Chitin Bows or that kind of crap. They need like EMEs, REs, WEs, IB, GB that bosses drop which you cant solo. Those items should be given out by clan, the others, you have to obtain yourself.

If I was running cz and I found a ROL, even though I may already have 2, I would be pissed it I had to hand it in. I spent my time lvling, my time running in circles and fighting off the orcs to get this ROL and its just going to slip from my hand? Thats pretty ridiculous. It may sound selfish but personally, if you dont work for your equipment, dont expect others to do it for you. You can say, Im not high lvl enough etc etc...then go lvl and worry about yourequipment later.

In NO, CZ bosses are yours, eslant bosses are clans. I think that is pretty reasonable.

idefix

i agree with tuna. drops from bosses that u solo u shud be allowed to keep for urself.

also about the

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    CLan banks do not need kukurie rings, Dragon Tooth Hammers, Chitin Bows or that kind of crap.
    i think that the clan bank doesnt need em, but they should be given to some clan member who would need one of those items instead of selling it in merchant, or burning them trying to up to +8. if no1 in clan needs em, i think they should be sold and money should be divided equally amongst the ppl who were in the party killing the boss. ofc this only applies to the drops which were gained in a party, if u solo and get one of these drops, u shud be allowed to keep for urself and do what u want with it (as said be4). but even though u did solo a boss and got some of a less valuable item, u can gýft it to some of ur clannies who really would need it or then sell it guild price or something.

TunaFishyMe

If mages/priest complain that they cant get anything, then make a warrior. A lvl 60 warrior can kill most bosses. To equip and lvl one would take like 1 month at most. I got a warrior to 45 in like 1 or 2 days just by leeching clan xp parties. Priests are always needed for farming. Theres really no excuse to have crap gear and rely solely on clan.

This game isnt all fun. It has a lot of borign ass aspects in it that are crucial. If a clannie just pking all day they cant expect the clan would equip him.

I kind of liked RC's method. People who attend bosses get a certain amount of points. The people with the most amount of points get first dibs on the drops. It didnt really work out that well because we had a shitty leader but the idea was there.

Banned

well if u read my whole post u can see we have a awards system in place as well where people get coins for doing things

so trust me u would not only have 20 mill pot money

put it this way no one in our clan is starving for anything

the_man_slayer

praetorians system is the best.. and they were prolly first to start it up :wub:

Thats second time someone saying praetorians system is the best, what IS their system then?!

Trii

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    praetorians system is the best.. and they were prolly first to start it up * * :wub:
    wuts their system

Banned

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    praetorians system is the best.. and they were prolly first to start it up * * :wub:
    wuts their system[/b]
    ok whats there way :lol: :P

i jump on bandwagon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345