Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Original Owners On Diez

This is a discussion on Original Owners On Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyday seems like i get pm from some char i nvr heard of b4 and it turns out 2 be ...
Page: 1

Banned

everyday seems like i get pm from some char i nvr heard of b4 and it turns out 2 be some dude i know from some other char..
    seems like most ppl ingame nowadays rather just babashop a char than lvl it up themselves.. this whole babashop menatilty on Diez has gone way 2 far.. all these ppl bithching about koxp this dupe that are running around cz or in eslant running bosses on some high lvl char that they bought or traded for..

i dont know about the rest of u but for me i take more pride in having built my rouge up from lvl 1 running around morodan w/ a sword and shield :P to a pretty solid lvl 74 archer w/ some ok gear than i do in killing some orc or tanking some boss especially knowing that i am able to tank TK or Talos due to the time and effort i put in2 building my char.. to me babashopping ur lvl is same as babashopping ur gear and in my mind is same as duping or koxping.. mine as well consider the person u bought the char from as ur personal 3rd party tool.. ur personal koxp.. all adds up to someone getting an advantage w/ out having to work to achieve it..

the real hypocrisy in all this is the nonchalant attitude the KO community takes on this issue when they r so quick to slam some one who babashops ther gear or whatever.. if u ask me i think that this is 1 of the main contributers to the downward spiral the game has been on since RoFD.. used to be u see a char and u knew the person pressing the keys.. now i have no idea who the fukk is playing any char at any time.. u gotta be like "r u the original" so-n-so..

makes me wonder how many ppl 70+ ingame are the ORIGINAL owners of their chars.. be willing to bet not many <_<

AHHHHHH.. got drunk in the span writting fukiin post.. and who gives afukk about KO.. stay legit its the only honoravble way to live ur life let alonr playa game.. but know that there r whole counties of ppl out there (gobble) that see ur veracity as aweakness and somehting to take advantage of.. a whole society/religion that condones and promotes this type of mentality.. especially 2wards us infidels <_<

sooooooooo oooooooooo=... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=125330

fukk it tired of the frustration out weighing the fun <_<

Banned Senior Member

Usually out of respect the buyer of the character should namechange it. Yes people should lvl/pk their own chars but thats just not gonna happen for everyone. It was fun sometimes loading Phantom a few months after I quit getting pm&#39;s asking if I was the real owner or not

dah

I went to 1 - 70 then quit in RoFD because i was hacked just before it. Then i went like 2 weeks without KO and i noticed I don&#39;t need KO anymore to keep myself happy. I found other things

Banned

I went to 1 - 70 then quit in RoFD because i was hacked just before it. Then i went like 2 weeks without KO and i noticed I don&#39;t need KO anymore to keep myself happy. I found other things [/b]

exactly what the last couple weeks have proven 2 me.. servers r up and i can actually log in2 game but i dont even feel like it inspecially seeing that its that time of day that all my favorite ppl start logging in <_<

Banned

Usually out of respect the buyer of the character should namechange it. Yes people should lvl/pk their own chars but thats just not gonna happen for everyone. It was fun sometimes loading Phantom a few months after I quit getting pm&#39;s asking if I was the real owner or not[/b]

thot the same thing while back seeing PhantomRogue in cz lol.. btw u still owner of that char or know what is the knew name of it? need get some my np back :lol:

Banned Senior Member

I never went back to CZ after I left KO, only once on lx1xl( and once on KamY) and it wasn&#39;t that great as I remembered, plus alot of people got higher lvls/gears during my absence that I was used to. The character is played by someone else atm and it was namechanged as per request. The name and who plays it... I aint telling

Banned

I never went back to CZ after I left KO, only once on lx1xl( and once on KamY) and it wasn&#39;t that great as I remembered, plus alot of people got higher lvls/gears during my absence that I was used to. The character is played by someone else atm and it was namechanged as per request. The name and who plays it... I aint telling [/b]
    is it still orc..

lol nvrmind who gives afukk lol.. fukk this game

Banned Senior Member

I Nation Transfered it to back to it&#39;s first race when Dark Crusade went Human, I did plan on pk&#39;ing some when I would be bored.... never happened I bought a ps3

Banned

I Nation Transfered it to Human when Dark Crusade went Human, I did plan on pk&#39;ing some when I would be bored.... never happened I bought a ps3 [/b]
    maybe thats why i remember wondering if it was u still playing Phantom.. same as seeing Felix human.. seems like all u gays went human b4 u left lol..

does sony/ps3 have servers that support MMO&#39;s like KO or is it all like team against team type stuff?

Banned Senior Member

go play for fun dcz phantom =P

Banned Senior Member

As far as I know, there isn&#39;t any MMO for this gen of gaming ( if there is, it wont be out for awhile ) I dont touch the online much atm but ya it&#39;s all the general online ( team vs team, one vs one etc ) When a game like Socom2 is out on ps3 ( hopefully Socom4 ) then i&#39;ll be back into the online console gaming. As for Felix, his char was given away and then NT&#39;d to human. Myself, it started human at lvl 1 and went back after being unbanned

Chabo, dont have it in me to play again. Cant be bothered to re equip a character ( I do have a few DCZ chars still) also for some reason between quitting and awhile ago, KO lags my internet completely when loaded, ingame is like 5 seconds before anything happens. I have to set it&#39;s priority to Low to get normal use out of the game

KO4fun

Like it or not this game has had its own economy inside and outside the game for some time now. But for the life of me i cannot understand why the community has not figured out some of the things that happen everyday in real life markets and the forums for them. In the stock market forums you have people that want to buy a stock at a good price. So they get on the forums and bash the stock they want to buy i.e. saying things like this is a piece of shit stock blah blah blah and try to make posts that back up their point. I am not talking about 1 or 2 people but boiler rooms of people doing this under many different screen names. Once the price is right they buy it up and guess what? Thats right, the same people that talked bad about the stock now change from "bashers" to "pumpers" then use the same method to pump the stock up to a price where they make a healthy profit.

That being said, i am not saying that is what is happening here but in the real world when i see the bashers out in force i look to buy and when i see the pumpers out in force i look to sell. If the same rules applied to this game i would say that something good is going to happen just because of the negativity surrounding the game at the moment.

When money is involved things may not be as they appear.

KokoGG

sooooooooo oooooooooo=... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=125330
    fukk it tired of the frustration out weighing the fun <_<[/b]

people selling there character/items for usd are just as bad

Banned

people selling there character/items for usd are just as bad[/b]
    thats why i want marijuana instead :P

HolyFish

Usually out of respect the buyer of the character should namechange it. Yes people should lvl/pk their own chars but thats just not gonna happen for everyone. It was fun sometimes loading Phantom a few months after I quit getting pm&#39;s asking if I was the real owner or not[/b]

I know you know but: Name Change is down :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast