How Do I Attack From Like 2m Away

This is a discussion on How Do I Attack From Like 2m Away within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in ardream i see rouges sliding behind other rouges and they hit them from far away but when i try ...
Page: 1

hashey100

in ardream i see rouges sliding behind other rouges and they hit them from far away but when i try it says skil failed and i need to come closer

live_autopsy

it just looks that way. On their screen, they see themselves pretty much humping the enemy

hashey100

lol caus i have to come so close to them to hit them

How Do I Attack From Like 2m Away[/b]
    with a bow

melli

with rocks or snowballz

jezuss

with dagger assasin koxp they hit from farder away

Banned

running combo, hold down w and spam r while using skill when you can. however on your screen you will be near your enemy while on others you;ll appear to be far away.

running combo, hold down w and spam r while using skill when you can. however on your screen you will be near your enemy while on others you;ll appear to be far away.[/b]
    as kenny said, on your screen you will be constantly behind your enemy, but on their screen you will run behind them and every once and a while get a bit closer and then far away again

Banned

its an animation bug on your screen, on the oposite screen hes like stepping on you lol