how do i buy prem ? new server

This is a discussion on how do i buy prem ? new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I recently got hacked after disabling my otp cause it was giving me issues so I lost everything and ...
Page: 1

Default how do i buy prem ? new server

well I recently got hacked after disabling my otp cause it was giving me issues so I lost everything and I decided to start fresh in new server and cant seem to log in to server been trying all day ( literally ) server1 2 nd 3 even when server 3 is not even full
    so is their anyway to buy prem ???? without losing that trina in another server T.T...or what will I lose if I do buy it in another server ? if anyone could help me that be real nice and wich prem is better ? exp prem or plat ? for lvl 1-80? I never had prem other then the usual bronze just to log busy times
    id aprecitate your help....

Banned Regular Member

Well platinum premium is the best , but not worth it. If u dont mind spending abit more compared to the exp premium then go for it. About the logging issue ull just have to wait for the right time .. After maintenance maybe..?

Login any server and use the premium. It will dc you. After the dc login the server you want to play. You'll get the trina there on a mail.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

or u can just buy from ko website, and then log desired server.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    or u can just buy from ko website, and then log desired server.
    they have it on the site ? I cant seem to find that anymore ? just the buy ntt point option ?