Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cursed santa drops

This is a discussion on cursed santa drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone hear anything about the presents? are they just another useless event item to rot in my inn? id send ...
Page: 1

greenknight

anyone hear anything about the presents? are they just another useless event item to rot in my inn?
    id send in a ticket but my prem died and im not ever spending money on this game again.

who knows bro, chances are soemthing will happen with them. best to hold onto them, its only 1 inn slot

My CS ticket about it got ignored, sending another via copy/paste.

*actually i just checked again:

Hail User! Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with this issue. Please contact the GM's for game related support. When the GMs are online, you can /pm them. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you might have to wait a bit to speak directly to one. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

Manilas

Perastis just posted they are working on it on ko forums, if ya want to believe him, thats your choice. Me, im gonna wait and see.

greenknight

lol someone pm a gm about it
    i would but i cant log on for another 4 hours <_<

snoppskott

sweet ^^ I hope i get a soul pot! Everything else in this game gives me that so ^^

mag_fire

i know in the old ko the santa droped the unique strenght belt..

i know in the old ko the santa droped the unique strenght belt..[/b]

Enjoy a 5 day suspension.

wOLfi

i know in the old ko the santa droped the unique strenght belt..[/b]
    if u would read the topic instead of spamming useless shit to get 25+ posts, u would see that this topic is not about the drops of cursed santa, its about the presents that he drops -.- (but ur right - he dropp belt of str and other stuff like that)

about that presents ..

i heard they are kind of BTC/GTC
    u can get a rol, or a bill+1 ... I HEARD ... i guess noone has a list of the items they give.

gravedigga_bg

i guess noone has a list of the items they give.[/b]
    Cuz noone got anything or will get anything

wOLfi

Cuz noone got anything or will get anything [/b]
    we will see

if u would read the topic instead of spamming useless shit to get 25+ posts, u would see that this topic is not about the drops of cursed santa, its about the presents that he drops -.- (but ur right - he dropp belt of str and other stuff like that)

about that presents ..

i heard they are kind of BTC/GTC
    u can get a rol, or a bill+1 ... I HEARD ... i guess noone has a list of the items they give.[/b]
    i think i told u that cuz soem otehr nub told me xD

lime

i support ticketed them about it and they said:

Any future promotion will be posted on our website as it becomes available. Please go to www.knightonlineworld.com to view our upcoming features in the game. You can also post any ideas or suggestions that you may have on our Forums. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

i replied i want a real answer as this wasnt a future promotion and we should get whats promised

bet they forget it in the new patch that MAY be going on now

ANZAC_Mondane

Im guessing that when we can trade them in,, it will be no differant to other year,

Just trade them in at Wharehouse and get Crap,, here comes some more Ricecakes <_<

wOLfi

i think i told u that cuz soem otehr nub told me xD[/b]
    o rly that was you? i dun remember who told me :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast