Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KOK dead completely?

This is a discussion on KOK dead completely? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow the last awesome feature OF KOK is not working anymore..... Character guide Is it gon get fix?...
Page: 1

Default KOK dead completely?

Wow the last awesome feature OF KOK is not working anymore.....

Character guide

Is it gon get fix?

yeah i noticed that too =[

i'm still confused as to why they deleted the feature which allowed you to see what items people wore and what time, also the NP leader boards with the LP leader boards. would love to see that come back.

i dont think its deleted, maybe it has to do with new saga released in japKO? they prolly want those items in their databases...

Player information (along with merchant prices) was disabled because of a patch that removed the ability to gather the information.

Character guide isn't being fixed because CooLTanG is the one who wrote it and he has been away for months it seems
    Last edited by Yoav; 06-04-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    Player information (along with merchant prices) was disabled because of a patch that removed the ability to gather the information.

Character guide isn't being fixed because CooLTanG is the one who wrote it and he has been away for months it seems
    Thats just gae.... Can any1 try to contact him tru Legue of legends at least? or call him or w.e : )

Yeah I also noticed it a few days ago, KOK is by far my favorite site for Ko stuff. Really hope they can get it back up or at least open up the code so someone else can take over.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Probably it was due to the new items introduced in Under the Castle. Not only does it modify the layout of the item tables, they introduced items with 10-digit ID's (before, all item ID's were 9 digits). Some of the security of the site works (or at least used to work) by checking that the ID entered by the user is 9 digits long. The items with 10-digit ID's need a different procedure to extract their stats. Any of these could cause the Character Guide to lock up. I have fixed these things in the Item Guide, but the Character Guide was not written by me so I would have to check every single line to see if it breaks because of the changes above, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do that.

But KOK is not completely dead, as the auto-patch feature and most of the things that rely on it (items, skills, quests, crafting recipes etc.) are still working and up-to-date even when the game gets a new patch.

Player infos on KOK was nice Fuuu!

I always planned and culcalated my gear according to KOK characterguide. It is really an bad blow on my face. I can't do without it. .... Plz let it be fixed..

+1 DevDasS i too used to do that.

Little archer Senior Member

cooltang too busy playing lol

hebad

Validating

is that server status accurate? shows more people are online when there ain't any ongoing events
    Last edited by Helseth; 06-05-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    is that server status accurate? shows more people are online when there ain't any ongoing events
    I don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    Probably it was due to the new items introduced in Under the Castle. Not only does it modify the layout of the item tables, they introduced items with 10-digit ID's (before, all item ID's were 9 digits). Some of the security of the site works (or at least used to work) by checking that the ID entered by the user is 9 digits long. The items with 10-digit ID's need a different procedure to extract their stats. Any of these could cause the Character Guide to lock up. I have fixed these things in the Item Guide, but the Character Guide was not written by me so I would have to check every single line to see if it breaks because of the changes above, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do that.

But KOK is not completely dead, as the auto-patch feature and most of the things that rely on it (items, skills, quests, crafting recipes etc.) are still working and up-to-date even when the game gets a new patch.

^^ true that but still char gui is just amazing and is dead 2 me w.o it and not just me thats4sure
    you cant try fixing it? <3 !!!!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

I find myself KoKing more than I actually play.

Since it has been down, I havent even been playing lmao.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast