Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How do legit players even bare to continue playing USKO?

This is a discussion on How do legit players even bare to continue playing USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank god that CW has been pretty untouched by k0xp like in all the other servers... To bad it's changing ...
Page: 2

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Thank god that CW has been pretty untouched by k0xp like in all the other servers... To bad it's changing now

Little archer Senior Member

its changing because current hacks must be a lot of fun.

i mean stunning people? back then spamming CS would only get u so far...

@OP idk really, kinda gave up on usko atm, not that much for the hacks though.

man theres so many reasons to quit playing this shit game, it would take a whole page to name them all.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    man theres so many reasons to quit playing this shit game, it would take a whole page to name them all.
    And yet we always come back for more

best PvP out there.

KpDeranged

Best pvp if hacker's weren't ruining it

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I havent played Knight Online since KE. This week I actually tried to play USKO again and WOW!!!!!!! Cheaters are in every mob area with koxp set up. I decided to quit haha.

Any "legit" players still playing???? So hard to even find any legit players now lol.
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just merch when hax are bad and go out.... not hard.

KpDeranged

pfft. Bankin always in merch NAKED.. someone tell that guy to put clothes on :P

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

i mean stunning people? back then spamming CS would only get u so far...
    Yeh i agree, k0xp is so joyful in pk who wants to actually play the game ( haha ever heard of that someone playing a game )? not me. much too boring, believe me ive tried it... id rather just use my mouse + z and watch this box infront of my screen p00n people thats where the fun is at once u get extremely good at using your mouse + z key your unstoppable but trust me it takes practice you wont be good at it in a day but atleast youll have fun right?

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Thank god that CW has been pretty untouched by k0xp like in all the other servers... To bad it's changing now

its not untouched, botters in a number of places, but also also not as bad as others, (like you said, thank god )

but like everyone has been saying find a good clan, make good friends, and botters wont make a difference to you.

As for pk, well skill > k0xpers ^^

Hmm, there are couple of private servers that have better security than USKO. Why USKO cant buy, i dont know, pro antycheat. I think they dont want to buy it, coz 70% players are koxpers and they would just stop playing.

TheMascot

I've just completely stopped. entirely pointless now.Who is to blame is anyones guess. So many reasons. The one that annoys me the most is when these guys have got to lvl 80 and then complain about the botters.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

NOTICE:

K2 has just made a whole new type of MMORPG. It's never been F2P nor P2P, it's a brand new thing! Finally, the game which was waited by thousands. HERE GOES THE C2P GAME!!!(cheat to play)

The whole world is bowing down now! Thank you K2, I'm lovin' it!

i think the main reason why people hack is cause they actually have life (unlike the rest of u xD) and they dont got time to exp or farm so they just leave their char there

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    i think the main reason why people hack is cause they actually have life (unlike the rest of u xD) and they dont got time to exp or farm so they just leave their char there
    or they are just stupid children who don't respect anyone or anything, who don't know what honor and integrity are. And the rest are who have disappointed in KO while trying to play legit. But the main part of the cheaters is the stupid-children part...

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    or they are just stupid children who don't respect anyone or anything, who don't know what honor and integrity are. And the rest are who have disappointed in KO while trying to play legit. But the main part of the cheaters is the stupid-children part...
    Or it's becuase k2 simply doesn't give a ratts ass ever thought of that?.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    I don't think that the main problem is with exp cheaters or farmers but with the pk ones. Using cheat in pk is just being a looser nothing else. Brainless, skilless idiots running around and fucking up legit players fun in cz, wars, and dungeons. And that is what makes me frustrated the most.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast