Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do legit players even bare to continue playing USKO?

This is a discussion on How do legit players even bare to continue playing USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I havent played Knight Online since KE. This week I actually tried to play USKO again and WOW!!!!!!! Cheaters are ...
Page: 1

pinoyzoi

Default How do legit players even bare to continue playing USKO?

I havent played Knight Online since KE. This week I actually tried to play USKO again and WOW!!!!!!! Cheaters are in every mob area with koxp set up. I decided to quit haha.

Any "legit" players still playing???? So hard to even find any legit players now lol.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

find a clan. besides... all the smart ones left already

Banned

soon koxp will be legal xD.. but guess what k2 will make 1 and sell like hf xD...
    they will say this is for ppl who work and want still play knight online so we have our special offer .. only for 80usd/ u get platinum + voucher for auto xp xD

Banned

It's the players you played with for years who haven't given up on this. Honestly, I would have given up along time ago if it wasn't for them. I actually had a chance to meet them irl.. Which kept us to continue to play KO even more...

Maybe if you made friends in KO rather than calling people "noobs", you'd have a reason to continue playing.

DeHealer

I am fed up with the cheaters on all xp spots, on all Bifrosts, farming bleesed stones, farming krowaz. And also the cheaters in CZ is just lame, I have pretty decent gear for my char on Ares, but It is just frustrating... I have not given up yet, but I am currently playing a private server cuz it is just impossible to play

Only making money playing the market and going chaos, for the rest hanging out with the clan, always someone that needs help with quests or xp. Our alliance is big, and actually pretty active for the current state of this game. (Fucked up)

and why did they remove xtrap again?

cuz it wasnt working, people were calling it xcrap for a reason.

Banned

Right after xtrap was removied a SHITLOAD of bots appeared.
    Right before and few months before xtrap was removed their was pretty much only the real koxp, heavenfire and 1 or 2 public bots.

This apr we have no is literally useless.

Banned Senior Member

I'm only staying cause of the friends i meet/met, and ofc sometimes i have fun

Uzu

i sometimes log in and hack because of people like Thardy who still play legit, gives me a good laugh

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    i sometimes log in and hack because of people like Thardy who still play legit, gives me a good laugh
    lolololololololololol

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

There are still many legits around.
    But thanks to k2 they are becoming the myth..

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I havent played Knight Online since KE. This week I actually tried to play USKO again and WOW!!!!!!! Cheaters are in every mob area with koxp set up. I decided to quit haha.

Any "legit" players still playing???? So hard to even find any legit players now lol.
    Don't exaggerate man, there isn't koxp in EVERY mob area. In C-West, I still exp in Para / Apos / DK / Booro, depending on which little character i mess around with. Those are the the primary exp spots anyway....

bc the game is still a lot of funnn, and im playing with friends

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast