Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How do legit players even bare to continue playing USKO?

This is a discussion on How do legit players even bare to continue playing USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlwaysDown Or it's becuase k2 simply doesn't give a ratts ass ever thought of that?. why would ...
Page: 3

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Or it's becuase k2 simply doesn't give a ratts ass ever thought of that?.
    why would it bar out my theory? The fact that i can do something doesn't mean that I will do that! Do you often steal things from Supermarkets? You could do that. But I guess(I hope) you don't steal things. It depends on the people. If they are dishonest they will steal.(or in this situation they'll koxp)

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    why would it bar out my theory? The fact that i can do something doesn't mean that I will do that! Do you often steal things from Supermarkets? You could do that. But I guess(I hope) you don't steal things. It depends on the people. If they are dishonest they will steal.(or in this situation they'll koxp)
    The fact is that koxping is like a shortcut why take the long way when you can get there faster, at least that is how the koxpers are thinking especially when the company won't do anything about it. I'm not saying that it's a good thing becuase it totally ruined the fun out of the game, but they won't stop unless k2 takes action and they can't do that. And to be honest without koxpers the game would get shut down big time believe it or not, becuase koxpers= more players = more Money= k2. All i have to say to the legit players is : Quit playing the game before the game quits on you.
    Last edited by AlwaysDown; 05-05-2010 at 01:58 PM.

still many koxpers? what about that stun hack??

i love the pk on ko..best pk game for a rpg...though they need to stop koxp stuff happening in pk zones, it ruins it

Bachus

Played this game for 5 years. I remember, i was such a noob, i reached lvl 60 after 2 years.
    But it was fun, it was the best time in this game. Ofc then there were legendary players, who we saw, we were runing away , and never looked back. But now game became so anoying.
    I try to understand k2 also, and remained optimistic about the thing that they will ban the cheaters, but greed is a terrible disease, they will not get rid of players who spend money in game, and cheaters know this pretty well.
    I met so many people, i made so many friends, met many in real life also, so game had the good side also.

I stood in game, cuz being leader of a clan, my clanies counted on me, even latelly got so preocupied in real life i weren't near them. But still remaining addicted to game, first thing i do when i wake up in morning, is checking the merchant, and even before morning coffe, i make a tour of market or eslant bosses. I don't want to quit, but getting no choice here.
    I guess people doesn't read this long posts, so the one who reads this, can ask 1m coin from GeszlerHermann, at Ares server, i will give them, i promise

TheMascot

most fun i'm gettin these days is playing my lvl 56 archer. None prem from the start, taken me 3 months to get here solo. got 11gb in the bank. way more fun for me than all the competitive BS and hacks going on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMascot View Post
    most fun i'm gettin these days is playing my lvl 56 archer. None prem from the start, taken me 3 months to get here solo. got 11gb in the bank. way more fun for me than all the competitive BS and hacks going on.
    If it takes you 3 months to get lvl 56, you're doing it wrong.

Banned

How is he doing it wrong if he has fun?

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    How is he doing it wrong if he has fun?

+1, and if he started from scratch and has 11 gb's now, he's doing something very right. Balanced gameplay -- Nice job.

BTW, GeszlerHermann, TEACH ME HOW TO UPGRADE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am envious of the scorp scythes +8 you have in merch all the time. I want one real bad , but mine all burn from +7 to +8

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

This can be really succesfull, but too many people have close bonds to their friends and some are just too lazy to change...
    if i were still playing this game, i would definitely go to C - West...
    no time for this tho...

Koxp will probably never stop. But the fact i enjoyed the game in the past (At KO and KE times) is that not many people knew how to play. Nowadays every little kid knows how to combo, back in the old days people got banned for comboing The game is fun if it's new for you, well ofcourse people you play with can make it fun aswell, but i personally think that Knight Online needs a major update to survive. It's way too old and overplayed to keep up with the time.

Banned

you can lvl up a char to lvl 59 easy with the new events now , and you got to know where to exp your char , cz hob's are the best exp for low lvl's

sub

I play for free, never buy premium.... never buy items.... dont cheat/k0xp.... i have few chars different classes, so if get bored can play another class. Also go chars in each pk zone, ardream, RLB, RL. If i see a babasgopper or a k0xper, just town or stay away from him in war etc. Oh and some of these babashoppers have no skill, so can kill them if u have skill ur yourself.

Only thing i hate is when invading or defending after war, you see 1 person, and ur alone yourself, you go and attack, and his whole party use scroll of teleport and port on him and duff, kill u.

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    If it takes you 3 months to get lvl 56, you're doing it wrong.
    Hmmm.

I started playing 5 years ago, i am only lvl 68.

It's not doing it wrong, its having other priorities.

I get dejavu reading these threads, :b If you dont like the game, and you hate it dont cry on forums. Find a game you like and stop whining. Stop putting up a front like you guys don't care cause by you people posting how much you hate the game, but take the time to post here tells me that you guys do care.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123