Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How do people get hacked

This is a discussion on How do people get hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ashet They use Hotmail. Hotmail is for your granny. If you forget your password you can just ...
Page: 2

THeKOMAiLMaN

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    They use Hotmail.

Hotmail is for your granny. If you forget your password you can just phone up and get it changed. Of course anyone else can just phone up and just say I forgot everything. Can you change my password. MSN users tell everyone thier email.

Result Hotmail is 2 minute hack. MSN also logs conversations etc. OMG its way too funny how many people use hotmail and then download anti-virus. Everyone can just change your password over the phone. And then read your stored emails and MSN conversations.

If you are not a granny. Go to a cheap domain provider(GODADDY etc) with a proper email on that domain. So you control your own email.
    Couldnt of said it any better lol. few hints

-Never us Hotmail or Gmail both very very easy to hack.
    -Keep 2 emails. One secrect one that no one knows that you use for your ingame character only, and then the other one you use for forums like this.
    -Dont keep passwords saved on your incase u get a keylogger keep them on paper.
    -Most importantly dont give your pass to anyone unless you know for sure they wont do you wrong.

XXShaka2592

I believe that filters the information of the players (K2) , so sometimes they are hacked for no reason.

dirtysanchez

ppl get hacked coz:
    keyloggers
    pissed of sharers/sharers stealing everything
    ppl over there house who see the info
    reclaim support tickets
    email getting hacked
    or using the same info on forums and other places.

avoid those, and u will be fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12