Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SPANKME

How do people get rich quickly when new servers open?

This is a discussion on How do people get rich quickly when new servers open? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every time there is a new server, it is not long until people start selling GB's on here within a ...
Page: 1

Default How do people get rich quickly when new servers open?

Every time there is a new server, it is not long until people start selling GB's on here within a week or even days lol.

Is it people just farming mobs on the way to 83 with archers and selling the GB's to known traders.. or is it groups of friends rushing max level and then boss farming for the first iron necks.

I'm sure it's no secret, because of how long this game has been around..but I never discovered how its done.

there is alot of people who just play got farming and selling on a new server

You can farm AOC / cardinals / mastadons

Also in estland few mobs drops alot of items wich you can resell its not the best way for exping but it is for making money

grinding to get highest lvl, farming boss & aoc drops literally all day long & getting "rich" is a stretch lol maybe make a couple $100 far from rich lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    grinding to get highest lvl, farming boss & aoc drops literally all day long & getting "rich" is a stretch lol maybe make a couple $100 far from rich lol.
    Thanks - I meant rich in game not real life haha

Banned Member

Farming chaos stone, fragments, isiloon, felankor, eslant bosses ,etc etc

Banned Senior Member

They run bots and farm on the side while playing main characters and farming bosses. I know exactly how its done due to having a friend that used to do it. Never missed an event, never missed a BDW, never missed a boss fight. All while running bot parties on other PC's IP's that just farmed cardinals, stone golemns, trolls, ect ect

Had one friend that used to 3rd party tool hack into the wall in the Abyss and farm with a Eagles Eye +8. He made about about 1GB per day doing that everyday. After a month you already have 30GB's lol. He got banned eventually for that one.

From my personal experience, the way I saw people get rich in-game is quite simply as follows:

1- Juraid Mountain/Chaos Stone/Isiloon/Running Eslant for Bosses on a 24/7 Basis on all instances.
    2- Buy items and Re-sell
    3- Anvil Rage and get lucky by making a +9 and selling it on bynowin.com

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    From my personal experience, the way I saw people get rich in-game is quite simply as follows:

1- Juraid Mountain/Chaos Stone/Isiloon/Running Eslant for Bosses on a 24/7 Basis on all instances.
    2- Buy items and Re-sell
    3- Anvil Rage and get lucky by making a +9 and selling it on bynowin.com
    Reselling is best on officials since many new players have no idea about actual market prices.
    Also multipc / multiclient genie+macro on cardinals feat autoloot brings up fast GB's.
    l911l likes this.