Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How do they do it?

This is a discussion on How do they do it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol?[/b] what? you stand up and say scamming is easy to not feel guilt in doing if your good at ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

lol?[/b]
    what? you stand up and say scamming is easy to not feel guilt in doing if your good at it and expect people to trust you?

Banned

easy 2 live without guilt when ur good at what ur doing

where does it say
    "scamming is easy to not feel quilt in doing if your good at it"
    i said its easy to live with guilt when ur good at doing what ur doing

say for ex
    a hit man
    he dont got guilt
    so dont put words into my post

thnx

Banned

there are people out there..that will do anything to get better..some people dont got the skills to get there own gear..so they scamm people. they usally dont feel bad beaucse either they did it before or they just dont give a rats ass..you cant stop them ..gl

Banned

there are people out there..that will do anything to get better..some people dont got the skills to get there own gear..so they scamm people. they usally dont feel bad beaucse either they did it before or they just dont give a rats ass..you cant stop them ..gl[/b]

yep lol
    easy to tell a scammer from just a noob

Some gay scam my 1000$ item+acc a.q die in hell nub

Banned

Some gay scam my 1000$ item+acc a.q die in hell nub[/b]
    and bill gates scammed my program and makes billions off it

Banned

They just dont care, thats y i try not to become friendly with any1 in game, get attached to any particular clan, or use vent.... Last time i did that i lost everything i had. (in game)

also put the factor a child of 12 wont feel bad by getting better items this way i think
    they just see the benefits of it

also its hard to do acc trades as posted on page 1 somewhere with getting the acc scammed back

Banned

I don't have the heart to scam anyone. I once tried to take vandle's daggers but I gave them back out of guilt. A real person would feel guilty but those others are the people that you see at your school/work place who are always depressed because they have no friends because they fuck everyone over. There is one person that I could scam and not feel bad because he's scammed me and many others and that person my friends is NAS/VJE. I'm sure many others would scam him too if they had the chance.

nathan16

Scammers suck balls

PainInDaAss

There is a rather notorious Wall Street Journal article that names Russia, Croatia, and Turkey as the 3 countries where over 90% of the internet scams and crimes originate. It's part of their culture, perfectly natural to them. Frightening[/b]
    Where teh fock they dig out Croatia... u shouldnt read to much newspapers I'm personaly from Croatia... and its kinda funny to talk about internet scams lmao... Croatia have 4.5milion ppl... 90% of ppl DOES NOT have internet connection ...silly eh... we have kinda 3 adsl providers (not sure) one of them leads while other 2 are still in development.
    Ill say again , u shouldnt believe everything what they write in newspapers (if that is newspapers lmao ive no idea)

O ye also about crime ?? ...what the hell means ''perfectly natural to them''?? ... the WORST crime we had in 2007 was a car crash with drunk ppl involved (irony / sarcazm) I wonder from where ur and who wrote that article :angry:

destroy

I agree with painintheass. Who can believe it? Maybe Turkey or Russia have a little bit more criminality, but mention Croatia among them is madness. I've visited Croatia on hollyday every year for last 6 years and i love that country, rocky coast, sea and hearty people there. Simply dont believe all newspapers and hollywood movies.

Look what happend when Dizzle13 scammed my lvl 74 priest and look what k2 answer :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, we do not support accounts (*******) that have been bought, sold, given, shared, or traded; this is listed in our terms of service as well as on our website. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Next time please read the TOS rules as they say that sharing can lead to a ban , i must block your account since you passed our rules.

Kevin
    Knightonline Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

I lost lvl 74 priest by noob scammer Dizzle13 , who scammed my mage aswell 4 months ago , i fucked up because of this poor kid , its the last time i trade accounts in ko4life , now ill ONLY trade items or sell items via WU , not gonne buy items here , too many scammers.

Even when i said i got hacked and lost the info , they know i did " share " and they blocked the account , DO NOT report your account if you share him or bought him before.

Barry

well sucks to be scammed but u cant do anything about it. it's against the rulez of KO to sell items for USD. k2 doesnt care if u get scammed since it's your own fault and against their rules. Second scammers dont feel guilty. they just dont care about other ppl feelings. Third no they are not afraid, why should they? they cant get caught by the police. No1 will go to his country and beat him up in real life. even if some1 is that crazy. What can he do in a strange country where he never been in. And even if u meet him in real life. u beat him up hard. but then? sow what if u got beaten hard for 1 time. u wont die or anything. Ppl will not kill u for scamming 1000 dollars? u must be retarded to kill some1 for 1000 dollars. real killers got better reason to kill some1 ^_^

but yeah after all if u got scammed u feel fuked in the ass! hate those scamming faggots, but nothing to do against, just watch out trusting ppl over the internet!

sexy Owa

easy 2 live without guilt when ur good at what ur doing

where does it say
    "scamming is easy to not feel quilt in doing if your good at it"
    i said its easy to live with guilt when ur good at doing what ur doing

say for ex
    a hit man
    he dont got guilt
    so dont put words into my post

thnx[/b]
    is that not exactly what i said i simply implied your theory into scamming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast