How do you change secret question acct...?

This is a discussion on How do you change secret question acct...? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gashh my cousin just call me yesterday bought an account and he ask me how to change the secret question... ...
Page: 1

MachineGUN

Default How do you change secret question acct...?

gashh my cousin just call me yesterday bought an account and he ask me how to change the secret question... ?

how do you guys change all info from 1 person account in KO. .. i mean i need to explain and have him change all info from the other guy account, what must be change .. help here?

:pic:

buy on it prem send support ticked with ur prem details and will be the new secred answer and they should do it

MachineGUN

how can my cousin change the username.. can you change the username or stays forever.. i mean he already change the password ...

and now he is trying to figgure out how to change the secret question, i mean he purchase so far at this moment bronze premium

go to create new account, and make a new 1 and choose whatever name u want

MachineGUN

Originally posted by giga
    go to create new account, and make a new 1 and choose whatever name u want
    smart azzHOLE

:pic:

u cant change username

DragonFire

you can't change the secrect question..you can only change the email and billing info.

Yes, You can. You need to know the last four digits of CC used to pay for premium

MachineGUN

Originally posted by Luigi
    Yes, You can. You need to know the last four digits of CC used to pay for premium
    you mean from the other guy ... who owned the acct before he sold it to my cousin or my cousin needs the last 4 digits of his CC..

KingClay

u need to send them the details of buhying premium to prove its your account...(his account)

then they should give u a new secret question at CS

Banned

they no longer have the ability to change sq answers.

MachineGUN

cool i try to let my cousin know about it, to change the info details according to his info/address and all that later he will purchase a premium services and he goes from there right...