Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

people can crash other peoples clients?

This is a discussion on people can crash other peoples clients? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Buffer_cK came up to me at deru and said "i buffed, now BB" and my client crashed.....
Page: 1

VJE2

Default people can crash other peoples clients?

Buffer_cK came up to me at deru and said "i buffed, now BB" and my client crashed..

Banned Senior Member

dunno, dont care you can go bb again

T-Mac

Originally posted by phantomlink
    that wasnt so nice...

Nice answer from a mod h43r:

Banned Senior Member

we dont need VJE on these forums, already shown that from back in ranking

Xarvick

who gives a shit if a macroer/cheater gets a dc?

Sry my bad. Didn't know he has a history of being mentally handicapped :rollseyes:. Carry on, don't mind me

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

VJE is Vinnie ? if so then I can see more very amusing posts comming in the near future. <_<

T-Mac

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Sry my bad. Didn't know he has a history of being mentally handicapped :rollseyes:. Carry on, don't mind me[/b]
    me2 :wacko:

Nas
    Banned

same happened to me with a turk, but not for the reason as you, and to all accusing him of cheating/macroing stfu, he macroed with jynxcie, satan, and some other people like 8 months ago FOR ONE HOUR, got 15% exp to level from 49.85 to 50, something like that, and i know devile can check this, before he got banned.

he doesnt scam, hack, dupe or anything, just macroed with them for about an hour, maybe less, and got banned for it. And he didnt even have the hack at first, they told him where to get it and stuff. add me on msn to find out more - [email protected] or you can vj - [email protected] i guess hell explain aswell..

thats about it, funny how you guys jump on people for stuff like that LMFAO, go pay usd for items.

jimfujitsu

You cannot crash client side , unless maybe you are a gm and run exit command on him.

Originally posted by Nas
    same happened to me with a turk, but not for the reason as you, and to all accusing him of cheating/macroing stfu, he macroed with jynxcie, satan, and some other people like 8 months ago FOR ONE HOUR, got 15% exp to level from 49.85 to 50, something like that, and i know devile can check this, before he got banned.

he doesnt scam, hack, dupe or anything, just macroed with them for about an hour, maybe less, and got banned for it. And he didnt even have the hack at first, they told him where to get it and stuff. add me on msn to find out more - [email protected] or you can vj - [email protected] i guess hell explain aswell..

thats about it, funny how you guys jump on people for stuff like that LMFAO, go pay usd for items.

15% too much if u ask me <_<

0.01 % macro to much ....

ur a weakling if u cannot resist if ur friends say come macro with us... u should know u shouldn't do that.

Karpsu

Well, IMO it is just as much against the rules as babashopping/selling so... The pot calling the kettle black, eh?

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    You cannot crash *client side , unless maybe you are a gm and run exit command on him.
    it have happened to 2 people now, both turks said something then said bb and their client crash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast