How do you hunt Bosses?

This is a discussion on How do you hunt Bosses? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering how some clans/people hunt for bosses. We are getting to a lvl where we can take almost ...
Page: 1

davaugha

Default How do you hunt Bosses?

I was wondering how some clans/people hunt for bosses. We are getting to a lvl where we can take almost any boss, but by the time we find one, there is almost always someone there attacking or about to attack.

Then again, if your systems work...why the hell would you tell me about it...lol.

But just in case, I will ask anyways.

Thx...

Trii

wait for a server restart or so, then just count the hours between boss spawns, after server restarts its basically close to impossible to get a boss, unless ur high level with good items. most people nowadays camp atilla spot.

CrnaC

yes...there is ppl who are camping at Attila, like Baba Guya. He is always on Attila spot. Atti respawn time is 2-4 hours. Other bosses have ~ 6 hours respawn.

If U wonder why big clans are so strong and have many unique items, that is result of boss hunting. BUT, that is also direct result of that fact: they are BIG clans. U must have many clan members who play often and who are ready to circulate thru the Eslant. More active players (not always, but in theory) give more dead bosses, and drops.

Enjoy

Sidarius

depending on your lvl, you dont need to be in a big clan for bosses, usually it is me,1 other sin and a priest, we can take any boss on the server aside from isiloon when my other sin friend gets on his priest. usually if we see one boss we stay in eslant just nonstop looking everywhere for a few hours, then go camp bowl..then go back to eslant, its an all day thing if you want to get a lot of bosses.

NightOwl

camping bosses is useless... don't go that way... 7 bosses in 3 days... all the fuckers coined... ooo, and a soul pot here and there <_<

TunaFishyMe

figure out when server reset. Add abotu 6 hours. Usually around 5 horus i check every 30 mins.

davaugha

Do all bosses spawn as soon as the server restarts or is it within an certian time frame of a restart?

Cause it looked like I was one of the first people back on a few times, and all I found was Talos, which we could not take at the time.

TunaFishyMe

All bosses spawn when server restart. SOmetimes its wierd because some people can get in before anyone else can (dont know why),. usually all bosses like shaula and Dt which can die in like 5 secs solo wont be there because these people have already killed it. But when the respawn, its not always 6 arounds. It like 4-6 i heard, depending on the boss. Usually, by the time everyone can log in, you are one o the first, HQ, SQ, Talos, TK should still be up.

Natazaku

on xig i have been able to get like shaula, samma, and dt and i was mage :P

Sidarius

Originally posted by NightOwl
    camping bosses is useless... don't go that way... 7 bosses in 3 days... all the fuckers coined... ooo, and a soul pot here and there <_<
    within a 3 hour time every night, me and my friend saintx manage to kill easily 12-15 bosses, the other night we got about 26 becuase of the restart...in one night....its just a matter of how patient you are, its boring as hell running nonstop all around eslant but..it pays off, at any given time i always have some unique to sell.lol