Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How do you know when you've done a combo?

This is a discussion on How do you know when you've done a combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know level 80 warrior in game that can't combo , only uses skill and level 77 priest that can't ...
Page: 2

jimfujitsu

I know level 80 warrior in game that can't combo , only uses skill and level 77 priest that can't combo heal . And yes they leveled the chars themselves .

U can here a small sound when u succes the combohit.

RippedSolid

I know level 80 warrior in game that can't combo , only uses skill and level 77 priest that can't combo heal . And yes they leveled the chars themselves .[/b]
    LOL?

Im pretty sure the first time i heard " Combo" i looked it up on youtube and checked out some tutorials.

Just look up " Warrior combo tutorial" Or "Sin combo tutorial" on youtube....it helps.

Gl bud.

didinino

a quick youtube search produced this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_TqhdJ4T8I

but its 3RR not R3R aq xD

qunix

Kreeden

I forgot I put my movie on youtube. Bahahah. I'm leet. xD

No but seriously, that's not me.

boomersooner

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 5,663

LOL youve been here for quite a LONG time loll and your asking this?[/b]
    Yea, I've been in ko since dies opened. There used to be another BBS b4 ko4life.com we used to hang out. Not knightsunited.com but another one, I forget now. It got to where anything you posted there you would get flamed so I was glad ko4life.com came along. I don't post much since search seems to work pretty good for me.

ty

yes, that little flash you are talking about, everytime you make an attack there should be a little spark close to the feat (same animation as Gain but on your oponent I believe) that flash should come up at the time your damage infict, and if you press before it, skill will most likely fail. However... you shouldnt have to look at that flash when you combo

when you win?[/b]

lol u can combo on a lvl 30 sin too

but try to vs against a 80 war u wont win,but that doesnt mean u didnt combo :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12