Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

How do you make money lately in USKO?

This is a discussion on How do you make money lately in USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 I wonder if he used trina's for the raptors/shards/hell breaker, really seems to make a big ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    I wonder if he used trina's for the raptors/shards/hell breaker, really seems to make a big difference O.o

i have burned 6 shard +7s all with trinas and no luck for me XD

some people just dont have luck or dont have the balls to test there luck. just how the game works. we need people that are good resellers and people which are good at uograding to make the games market function

Make +11reb items not very hard of u got clue

the best way: $$

get a real life job, babashop your ass off and pwn. = KO nowadays, don't bother farm, upgrade or whatever because it will take months, unless you are a very patiencefull person.
    observenat likes this.

u should gonna CZ then killing that fosil guard with mattock or lying at metal(moradon/luferson)

best way is buying some goldbars

actually for me, the best way to make money is mining, going to ED and chaos and FT. The typical regular player money making strategy just need time to do it. Honestly u can do it in 1 month time, just make money and no pk or exp cept when clan calls u or war.

Lets say people might say mining sux i didnt get shiit in 20min. Tough luck u need to spend more time mining than whining if u didnt get any after 20min. Thats why mattock has 30 days, it isnt hard go af-k watch a movie then exchange ores then mine again and continue watching tv. I get like 2-3 monsters in around 2 hrs of mining with a luck of either bus or chests. If you're really on fire you might get a high end frag like avarice or jealousy. And monster stones gathering like 10 of them and do them all is also good exp and the chance of getting a 20-130m drop is good or if your lucky ROLs or ROC's old ones.

ED = atleast do 2 of them with the chance of winning is 50m already since silvers for us in ares server are around 25m each. If your lucky u win both thats 100m + the black/blue/green loot u get. If your hardcore ED participant and do 3 of them. 3 win a day would be pretty hard even with a good party but i did win 2 times a day in 2 days and then lost the next day lol.

CHaos/FT= FT is mostly a sure win if u see lots of regular FT players and are not afkers and also high lvls which is 12m for a blue chest+ armor enchants. CHaos is the same it would depend how good you are on ksing but get a blue or green its the same green is 4m and red is 900-1m.

TO sum that all up, i did that atleast 4-5 days a week depending on my schedule and somehow made 40 gbs in 1 month. W/o reselling/upgrading or hunting bosses. Hope that helps.

Are you mining with a Golden Mattock?

Better to mine with golden mattock you make the money back in a day or so if you mine properly but personally just going chaos bdw and ft when you can just schedule ya day around it and youll stack up money without even realising

yes its golden mattock of course sorry didnt put that down. Its faster that way and good exp too 1k per points not sure how it works but yeah its good.

minning so boring :S

Banned Regular Member

ya i kinda crashes the market on cwest with silvery gems.... bought every silvery gem i seen under 17m. (prices were from 13mCheapest and 16m still kinda pricey at the time) and turn around and sold every1 of them for 17m. then the next day i wake up all my gems are gone. went mining for awhile running thru market to try it again and then i see silvery gems rocket to 20m apiece some where 18/19m but those were ppl who had like 2-3 gems fresh outta ED. idk how prices are atm but i made quite a bit off that..

then tried my luck at making baal's. bought 6 shadow pieces and tried to make Baal's (prefered chaos becuase they worth alot more than any other one.) and made a few krowaz pauldrons why i was at it. tried to make six. i made 5/6..
    2 warriors 1 rogue and 1 priest 1 mage pauldron.
    and on makeing the baal's i didnt ever get enough material to make all 6. only got enough to make 5. but i made 4/5
    first 2 were Sweet kiss baal's then a burn and bomba baals and then a 3rd sweet kiss baal.
    6.5 gb for SK and 9 for bomba. and the krowaz i gave rogue pauldron to a friend he made +6.. and sold mage and warriors for 100m each.
    spent about 37gbs total..
    made back about 32.5gb's
    End results.... didnt make profit in fact lost about 5gb's. because sweet kiss baals arent worth a damn really.

P.S i suck at anvil so i wasnt gonna try my luck there..

B +7 items and reb them to +5 or +11 not hard

do it and post an ss its easier to type than to make one

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast