Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

for all the archers here

This is a discussion on for all the archers here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how is this game FAKED UP for us in like 3 / 4 weeks? i have been pking with my ...
Page: 1

Banned

how is this game FAKED UP for us in like 3 / 4 weeks?
    i have been pking with my friends ( 3 archer party ), and we all getting dcs in same time ( +/- 1 min ), each of us dced like 8 times in a hour, wo lags or smth, more often on 1st server than on second, but WTF is this
    other thing, ED / FT, in last 3 weeks i finished it like 3 times ( doing it twice in a day ), all others random dced ( not dc caused lags or smth )
    problem is that i have been talking with like 7 archers, and ALL HAVE same problem, impossible to finish events like FT and ED, and shitload of random dcing
    This cannot b just a coincidence, i would like 2 appeal on other archers here, if u guys can confirm this fact or not
    there is more problem about archers, like problems with TS ( orc bowman ), and inability to cast skills like u should b able to, but thats nothin agains this what i wrote above here
    iam 100% sure this have nothin to do with ur connection, windows, or whatever
    feel free to comment pls

human_sin

how is this game FAKED UP for us in like 3 / 4 weeks?
    i have been pking with my friends ( 3 archer party ), and we all getting dcs in same time ( +/- 1 min ), each of us dced like 8 times in a hour, wo lags or smth, more often on 1st server than on second, but WTF is this
    other thing, ED / FT, in last 3 weeks i finished it like 3 times ( doing it twice in a day ), all others random dced ( not dc caused lags or smth )
    problem is that i have been talking with like 7 archers, and ALL HAVE same problem, impossible to finish events like FT and ED, and shitload of random dcing
    This cannot b just a coincidence, i would like 2 appeal on other archers here, if u guys can confirm this fact or not
    there is more problem about archers, like problems with TS ( orc bowman ), and inability to cast skills like u should b able to, but thats nothin agains this what i wrote above here
    iam 100% sure this have nothin to do with ur connection, windows, or whatever
    feel free to comment pls[/b]
    i ahve same problem and my friend has same problem but with mage

AciDDreamZz

yes, 100% this is an issue for me now.

TS bowman DC's me quite frequently and misfires constantly.

FT i DC halfway through it now.

Merchant is random DC's also.

ive always had a SOLID connection with hardly EVER a dc until lately, but is this really only archers or other classes also?

aresgal

Yep i posted in the tech section. Archers cant use orcbowman scrolls for ds party cos of Dc and mishits, I believe the centaur scroll works tho havn t tried it cos its too big. Also constant DC in ED. I also DC in CZ in certain places usually edge of our base running in bowl etc its usually OK. I know the problems not my end its KO, i ve sent in CS tickets to no avail

ministry

yeah i get random dc without even lagg :S and one of my computers i always get dc during 70dungeon without even lagg. While my computer that is like 20km away from the one i dc from, i have no dc problem being in 70 dungeon ;S and i had no problem at all when i was a sin :unsure:

Sorry for bad grammar etc etc

Banned

tryed to write smth 2 CS, but u wont get anythin else than lame auto message ofc, so that have no point

Banned

You act like only archers are geting dc'ed

ministry

You act like only archers are geting dc'ed[/b]
    i didnt have anydc problems when i was a sin but when i reskilled i started to get dced during 70 dungeon, so yeah i think it's weird

Banned

lol, u prolly cant read lil boy, problem is that seems that archers dcing constantly, so b so kind and stay out of this topic instead of bitching here

chimera2888

:lol: every one with bad internet/ laggie comp gets dc
    u cant blame this on being an archer u being an archer and getting dc are 2 totally diffrent things
    so what u know other archers who get dc
    i know way more mages/warriors/sins/priests that get random dc to this proves what? nothing
    just cause ur getting dc now that ur an archer and befor u were sin u didnt get any dosent mean anthing
    its nuthing but mier coincodence

Banned

i didnt have anydc problems when i was a sin but when i reskilled i started to get dced during 70 dungeon, so yeah i think it's weird[/b]
    It's all in your minds.

Someone says all my archer buddys are getting DC'ED and your a archer and your also geting DC'ED so your like, oh my lord i am archer and i been getting DC'ED so it must be just DC'ING us!!

K2 is more likely having problems with their servers and its probably going to take months for them to fix it.

I am bitching? Who made this topic then ask yourself again whos bitching. And i did read. Thats why i replied to the topic because its just stupid and funny.

I have the same problem, last 6 Estlant Caves I went, I Dced after the first room already.
    I organised a few Monster Suppression 3 partys for fun with the clan...Dced both times I went together with another archer he also Dced quite fast.
    Then....Using Orc Bowman ts....I hit a mob 1 out of 4 times...Greeeaaat xping that is.. ffs
    Archery Skill information list ( K ) is also fuked, all skills are the same -.-
    We are underpowered.....FFS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHIT.

PS: Im not going FT becouse I heard its not safe.

rattrap

:lol: every one with bad internet/ laggie comp gets dc
    u cant blame this on being an archer u being an archer and getting dc are 2 totally diffrent things
    so what u know other archers who get dc
    i know way more mages/warriors/sins/priests that get random dc to this proves what? nothing
    just cause ur getting dc now that ur an archer and befor u were sin u didnt get any dosent mean anthing
    its nuthing but mier coincodence[/b]
    Actually, he's right. Archers are the ones dcing the most. I can play any other character and no dc at all. I do NOT have a slow computer or slow internet connection and it isn't wireless. When I try to play as archer sometimes DC ranges from 5 min to 1 hour.

chimera2888

Actually, he's right. Archers are the ones dcing the most. I can play any other character and no dc at all. I do NOT have a slow computer or slow internet connection and it isn't wireless. When I try to play as archer sometimes DC ranges from 5 min to 1 hour.[/b]
    wow thats seriously Fed up then.... i dont see how dc can only acumilate to one certian class
    i play my firends lvl 67 archer rouge sometimes and ive never dced with it once befor
    nither do i dc with my mian chara any way ^^

rattrap

wow thats seriously Fed up then.... i dont see how dc can only acumilate to one certian class
    i play my firends lvl 67 archer rouge sometimes and ive never dced with it once befor
    nither do i dc with my mian chara any way ^^[/b]
    If I had to make a guess I think it would have to do with the mechanics of shooting an arrow not fitting with the DB,

Or k2 is trying to keep koxp down by randomly booting all archers.

Just a few guesses and either one is not entirely out of the question.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast