Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you tell if someone is using speed hack?

This is a discussion on How do you tell if someone is using speed hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does the char stop for a sec (being invulnerable), then a second after, he sped up by a crap load ...
Page: 1

Does the char stop for a sec (being invulnerable), then a second after, he sped up by a crap load

is this lag or speed hack?

Knoisy

its lag in my opinion

When they stop and then burst off thats just lagg. when they are constantly just flyin then yeah hax0rs

sexy Owa

when they stop and get a huge burst of speed, they still take damage. when i say huge burst of speed i mean they get a very nice distance away from you also

Banned

when it stops its lagg..but when they run like there runnign from the cops thats a hack i think.. gay hackers i havent seen alot but few here and there

Banned

if he runsfasterwithaknife then he has a speed hack on...if there is no knife then its prob just lag

did he have a knife?

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

lol :lol:

i hate those fuken lags... always lose kills cause of them

this rogue seems to does it 24/7, and no, he couldn't take damage when he stop. When he is being chased by 3-4 ppl, he just all the sudden stop and speed up. :\

That is why I asked, because sometime turkish players lag and they freeze in the same spot, and he could still take dmg. Few seconds after you can see the path they have tped / run to.

tommyleonghk

well..if ur a rogue with light feet and u still can catch up with other characters besides rogue...yes..its hax0rs

Banned

this rogue seems to does it 24/7, and no, he couldn't take damage when he stop. When he is being chased by 3-4 ppl, he just all the sudden stop and speed up. :\

That is why I asked, because sometime turkish players lag and they freeze in the same spot, and he could still take dmg. Few seconds after you can see the path they have tped / run to.[/b]
    you just answered ur qustion

he is a rogue thus he has a knife....so if he can run faster with a knife then he has a speed hack on....i already told u that

cause you cant run faster with a knife unless you have a hack on

try getting him banned and take ss of him running with the knife for your proof and send your ss to [email protected]

ok who else needs help?

xD ok on a serious note....i would try to fraps it and then send it in to k2 to at least let them check up on the guy every so often....or u can get on a rogue and try to stay up with him like the other poster said but make sure you fraps it still

lol I dont want to get him banned, I am just curious.

k2 wont do anything anyways

did you feel sarcasm coming out of Tez's mouth?

did you feel sarcasm coming out of Tez's mouth?[/b]
    I start reading from the "on a serious note"

Banned Senior Member

if you dont want to see them banned, then why are you asking if they are using any cheats or not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast