Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How do you tell if someone is using speed hack?

This is a discussion on How do you tell if someone is using speed hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; laggg !@#$%^(($@#% press ok...
Page: 2

laggg !@#$%^(($@#% press ok

Banned

its the non-clanned rogue who is lvl 65+ prolly from koxping , who speeds by you 2 hits a mage then boom like a acme rocket he is gone withing 1 second , trust me if there hackzorz you cant miss it

Banned

this rogue seems to does it 24/7, and no, he couldn't take damage when he stop. When he is being chased by 3-4 ppl, he just all the sudden stop and speed up. :\

That is why I asked, because sometime turkish players lag and they freeze in the same spot, and he could still take dmg. Few seconds after you can see the path they have tped / run to.[/b]
    Jrunet or somethin like that? and he's runnin around with a friend. I've been gettin the same problem, they are speed hackin IMO

NeronDomitius

well, when i'm on my friends rogue and 3 warriors are chasing me, and then one of them actually get close to me and i cannot run away, then he's probably using speedhack...

bazzeeka

they dont even need to inject a memory speed hack..... there are other ways

Disable Xtrap and use a WinSpeeder [Windows Xp speeder uper] speeds up any windows Application by up to 10,000 x , these are the ones that just stop and take off a mile [ server will DC you if you are over speed by a certain amount of time so they use hot keys and press example : numpad + [speed up by 1,000.]and numpad - [slow down by 1,000.] , you can get away with this without a dc !.

as far as i know about injecting memory values to increase speed constantly will allways dc you after about 2minutes of running.

HotAsIce

The K2 servers are very finicky when it comes to lag, I think whether you can hit them or not is based on how the servers handle that particular lag burst. For example, have you ever stumbled upon a mob of the opposing nation, and got duffed to shit, then towned, but still died? What happens is your tp'd to town, but promptly tp'd back to the point you were before you hit town, and get killed before your screen registers you back to where you towned from. This seems to happen a lot when people use skills that stun or slow you when you are towning for some reason (at least for me). Also another fun one is when you are running, and everything kind of disappears as you run, then you are tp'd back a couple yards. I think this is what happens when people are lagging, but you can still hit them. When you can't hit them, its usually lag on yoru computer instead of theirs. This is all theoretical with no proof, but seems to make the most sense to me. If you type in speek hack on youtube, there should be quite a few good examples of what a speed hack looks like exactly, but as described by most here, you will see no stopping, its just a fluid running path that is faster than lightfeet.

for real i could care lesss about speed hacking . it really doesnt affect anything and whats the wrose it can do to this game.

" its like a stain on a dirty shirt " - TheTruth

HotAsIce

That response doesn't surprise me coming form someone who posted they weren't ever playing KO again ever.

ok really take in the game : knight online and with all the problems it has is speed hacking something that bad? compared to what we had before.. remember when KOXP was a day to day activity byour turkish counterparts. oh and the big exp bugging scandal with the apos of flame quest now tell is speed hacking that bad?

bazzeeka

speed hacking was nothing compared to the auto party Exp x8 bug... :S x8 exp and x8 coin for killing one mob. id rather speed hackers... then kosp,koxp,akII,Ko2le,heavenfire,cz_combo,elsasa hack, list goes on :S

speed hacking was nothing compared to the auto party Exp x8 bug... :S x8 exp and x8 coin for killing one mob. id rather speed hackers... then kosp,koxp,akII,Ko2le,heavenfire,cz_combo,elsasa hack, list goes on :S[/b]
    u forgot to add turks on ur list

OmegaXninja

when a orc/human passes you so fast like faster than light feet

Mage out runs u for 5 min when u have lf...you know who u are...

HotAsIce

Actually, right now, speed hacking is really one of the only prolific cheats that is out right now. Which is why people who don't play anymore really don't need to put input in topics about current issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12