Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how does dagger defnese work?

This is a discussion on how does dagger defnese work? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a +6 dd helm with 13 dd, what does that do?...
Page: 1

Cepheus

Default how does dagger defnese work?

i have a +6 dd helm with 13 dd, what does that do?

13% Dagger def.. If you have no other dd, then it will take the damage.. for example.. 1000 spike -> -130 = 870 spike. Then if u have 10 dd from uniques, then it takes 870 - 10% = -87.. 797 etc.

ya wat majix said lol 107dd is wat my priest has atm before fuckin koxp took over dcz i was hard 2 take down lol and for warriors i had 87 spear def lol

Banned

for once majix is right h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by zonebone66
    ya wat majix said lol 107dd is wat my priest has atm before fuckin koxp took over dcz i was hard 2 take down lol and for warriors i had 87 spear def lol
    :rollseyes: i ran around cz with 35 dd at all times and the option of the following: 120 spear def, 105 sword def, 110 axe def, 60 club def, an extra 24 dd, and 34 arrow def

thats all without talia as well

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zonebone66
    :rollseyes: i ran around cz with 35 dd at all times and the option of the following: 120 spear def, 105 sword def, 110 axe def, 60 club def, an extra 24 dd, and 34 arrow def

thats all without talia as well [/b]
    showoff

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu showing off is when i tanked full parties til i got fully duffed xD

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu showing off is when i tanked full parties til i got fully duffed xD
    u were some sexy mage im missing you already....

Eloma

all u need is arrow defence now

Thanks to the lovely koxper's

Inactive Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz

thats all without talia as well
    ...in other words: any KOSPer will snuff u, however other ppl have next to no chance :P

OLD1953

Trouble with that is, arrow def is bugged.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I killed a koxper last night or a lvl 72 archer with that run and shoot arrow. I kept chasing this guy, and he wasn't hitting with arrow shower, but he wasn't stopping to shoot, either. He was getting me for about 300 points per hit, which isn't much at all when I use items and scrolls to get over 3000 hp, so somebody finally duffed him (Dill, I think), my last hit was for 1098 and that was it for him. Low end koxper or lvl 72 who was afraid to try to get me with arrow shower? It beats me.

mythO

Originally posted by OLD1953
    Trouble with that is, arrow def is bugged.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I killed a koxper last night or a lvl 72 archer with that run and shoot arrow. *I kept chasing this guy, and he wasn't hitting with arrow shower, but he wasn't stopping to shoot, either. *He was getting me for about 300 points per hit, which isn't much at all when I use items and scrolls to get over 3000 hp, so somebody finally duffed him (Dill, I think), my last hit was for 1098 and that was it for him. * *Low end koxper or lvl 72 who was afraid to try to get me with arrow shower? *It beats me.
    lol. its a lvl 72 skill, it does less dmg too. use search button and look the new skills.

Yeah if he was only doing 1hit everytime its the skill.

dene

if 24dd is 24% dd wha tthan if u have 100dd?
    or spear def? or any wep def more that 100?

Haxium

Originally posted by dene
    if 24dd is 24% dd wha tthan if u have 100dd?
    or spear def? or any wep def more that 100?
    nothing have 100dd, max is 50

Let say u have 50sd from talia and 50sd from chitin shield.
    Its not really 100sd. Lets say someone hit u 1000. With the first 50sd, itll make the hit lower to 500. With the second 50sd, itll make it lower to 250.
    So, its not really 100sd, but more like 75.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast