Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well my hands are up ... whassup

This is a discussion on well my hands are up ... whassup within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes so.. i am the original whassup, yea let me guess everyone knows me as a scammer and yes my ...
Page: 1

Hadouken

yes so.. i am the original whassup, yea let me guess everyone knows me as a scammer and yes my old msn is [email protected], well here i am telling the truth i have been using this new nick Hadouken for some time now to be somone else, i admit in the past i made mistakes, even tho i still deny trying to scam or scamming tms and the acusation of me "trying to scam Psy with no actual proof" but well im here just to let averyone know who i actually am... well ive made a fresh start a while ago made a new msn under the name [email protected], i perchased gold bars from people made trades with people and generally made new friends even tho some people still knew who i was... well im not quiting and im still playing, i just hope that some poeple knowing that ive changed dont hate me ect .... well im just here to ask people for a second chance... wether you do or dont thats up to you but i havnt scammed anyone since and have some people to vouch for me now so...

You're making a responsible step.. in personal viewpoint, i went through something similar to what you did.. and some ppl will stay hate you or say what you did was wrong, but that just shows you who your real friends are; Keep yourself in good status, clean actions, and do your best to renew the trust from the community. Just make sure you don't put yourself into anymore situations that in anyway might lead to u unrightfully being called a scammer. Best of luck to you.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yaya he bought some gbs off me, he seems real cool in my book, i didnt know the past he had until now, but i like that he atleast admits it. +1 for giving him a second chance just b/c he is like only person i have ever seen confess anything...^^

Banned Senior Member

Hi wassup i hope they dont ban u

(boring need say somthing...)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

lol, matt....

Hadouken

lol, matt....[/b]
    and Poka i didnt try and scam you i did actually want to help you get your account back

Banned

i think every1 should have a second chance

Banned

nice to know its you. have fun mods cuz here goes.

FUCK YOU MATT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Wink

Up for gg mate has been good to me dont care about past mistakes sold to me and bought from me with no probs so i vote gg i knew he was socalled scammer when doing these trades but kept up his end of bargain
    GG for you

FattySin

Fatty respects you in every way :wub: At least your admitting what you did, and your doing good things now

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

and Poka i didnt try and scam you i did actually want to help you get your account back[/b]
    yeah
    dont think i didnt notice the nice little premium gift u put on the account

Hadouken

yeah
    dont think i didnt notice the nice little premium gift u put on the account[/b]
    i baught you that so you would have more clickandbuy id's, to show it was your account but anyway back to topic

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

He's a cool kid. In my eyes he's a gg

the_stiffmeister

you get 2nd chance from me. i take same stance as chase. you are first to admit it. and you have kept yourself clean since then. so you get a 2nd chance.

IM NOT SAYING THAT ANYONE WHO ADMITS IT GETS A FESH START, but you do.

yeah well i trust him now even tho i knew he had tried to scam or scamm b4.. i traded with him 2 times now and everything was good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast