Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

How fair it is ?

This is a discussion on How fair it is ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I asked that because K2 did that on Pathos, few noobs came from Beramus and owned CSW. ( Beramus older ...
Page: 1

Thesource

I asked that because K2 did that on Pathos, few noobs came from Beramus and owned CSW. ( Beramus older then Pathos 1,5 year)

So what is next?

If you pay enough can you go Ares to Akara and have CSW easyly and sell GB 's after that ? (80 GB per week means= 800 USD per week min.)

So how corrupted K2 is, just wonder ?

Banned

lol k2 doesnt transfer servers

ppl would easily find out the difference

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

nope, k2 wont allow a character to server transfers. those char had a special issue with some payment method and the productor let them transfer

BlackIrish

OMFG! People did NOT pay ANYONE! LEAVE IT TO REST FFS!
    And the "bera noobs" took the castle 100% LEGIT. There is MUCH MUCH MUCH more to it than you'll ever know, now stfu.

abdeucethree

And the "bera noobs" took the castle 100% LEGIT. There is MUCH MUCH MUCH more to it than you'll ever no, now stfu.[/b]
    yeah seriously, stfu unless you know the real story bro.

Banned

i think they should merge the older servers , like ares cypher bera and so forth , i think it would a nice challenge and spice up the older servers

Flo

i think they should merge the older servers , like ares cypher bera and so forth , i think it would a nice challenge and spice up the older servers[/b]
    more gangbang? lots of ks at isi fela ...
    id like the idea of a interserver cz or sth like that but not the merging of 2 or more servers completely

The king. Senior Member

please sent akara server to ares pls free np! WIE:

wideload620

not mentioning the skill levels + the gear on ares id take 1 ares player over 5 Akara's

Thesource

And the "bera noobs" took the castle 100% LEGIT. There is MUCH MUCH MUCH more to it than you'll ever know, now stfu.[/b]
    I really wonder the story, so tell me ?

I always wanna play in a server with out a CS (even better CS+8) and only one 80 lvl before me. So pls tell me how can I do that ?

IMO some lvl 80's were nothing on Beramus so they payed a lot to K2 to feel a fake orgasm.

So if I pay enough can I be the king of a new server ?

I don't wanna fool my self. Because I know if I pay enough I can be the king any server I want.

wideload620

anything is possible with enough cash and human greed/error.

BlackIrish

As I said, STFU. No one payed anyone.

So your dementia kicked up a notch, or you failed to read the other posts we wrote to you yet again. If they are such noobs then what's the damn problem. Positive members claimed in the media the last 2 days that they got owned anyway.

And no you cant pay to be king, remember that's against the clan morals of positive, thou shall not spend money!

They are on pathos, and they will stay on pathos..nothing you can do about it, so I suggest you get over it instead of bringing it back up whenever you take a moment to realize you suck.

I used to think an NT meant you could transfer to any server.
    <3noobdays

^^

mammlea2

this isnt the first time, nychris got his char in another server, cant remember the name

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast