Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How fair it is ?

This is a discussion on How fair it is ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As I said, STFU. No one payed anyone.[/b] So you said with out paying, can K2 can transfer chars between ...
Page: 2

Thesource

As I said, STFU. No one payed anyone.[/b]
    So you said with out paying, can K2 can transfer chars between servers ? How ?

So if you did not pay for that pls tell us the secret, if you do sucky, sucky enough can we transfer ? I will not judge you for that. It's your personal problem wanna suck for a game.

So if you did not pay for that pls tell us the secret, if you do sucky, sucky enough can we transfer ? I will not judge you for that. It's your personal problem wanna suck for a game. [/b]
    You dont even know the story, stop trying so hard

just lock this thread, it is going to be another flame war

So if you did not pay for that pls tell us the secret, if you do sucky, sucky enough can we transfer ? I will not judge you for that. It's your personal problem wanna suck for a game. [/b]
    Use search, take a screenshot and use as windows background so you remember this time..get over it!

Look at me I am TheSource and i am an Attention Whore, and a Big Fucking Cry Baby!

Yay For Me!

If you got an issue, here's a tissue. :unsure:

Grow the fuk up dude...

abdeucethree

Use search, take a screenshot and use as windows background so you remember this time..get over it![/b]
    lol seriously :lol:

get over it.

Thesource

Use search, take a screenshot and use as windows background so you remember this time..get over it![/b]
    Yeah did that already, I realy don't care much and I am sure you know that too.

But still wonder how corrupted this game can go ?

Beramus to Pathos today, tomorrow ?

No one could take the CSW from Positive till K2 transfer some noobs with uber gears. from Beramus So Positive lost to K2 not to any clan from Pathos, we did our best but we did not pay enough to K2 maybe.

No one could take the CSW from Positive till K2 transfer some noobs with uber gears. from Beramus So Positive lost to K2 not to any clan from Pathos, we did our best but we did not pay enough to K2 maybe. [/b]
    hahahah, I think it's time EMW posts the lyrics to the Justin Timberlake song again.

Banned

I asked that because K2 did that on Pathos, few noobs came from Beramus and owned CSW. ( Beramus older then Pathos 1,5 year)

So what is next?

If you pay enough can you go Ares to Akara and have CSW easyly and sell GB 's after that ? (80 GB per week means= 800 USD per week min.)

So how corrupted K2 is, just wonder ?[/b]
    You don't have to pay; you just need a gm on your msn.

No one could take the CSW from Positive till K2 transfer some noobs with uber gears. from Beramus So Positive lost to K2 not to any clan from Pathos, we did our best but we did not pay enough to K2 maybe. [/b]
    Im starting to wonder are you really this retarded or so Ignorant that it goes beyond retardness.

You sound like a 10 year old turkish child. Seriousely

Boo Hoo Hoo, mean people from Beramus took Castle, Boo Hoo Hoo Mommy I want my castle back

Teacher Teacher that man Is mean to me.

Our people are from PATHOS they are in the server PATHOS. k2 didn't kill you, we did.

Now stop crying cause you'r acting is far beyond just flaming around, it's showing that u have seriouse mental retardation.

I apologize to Moderators for the harsh words, but this has got to stop, he's opening topics like this every 2nd week, Crying...

I think there is punishment about non stop harrasing, and spamming so enforce the rule and ban him off the forums.

So 2 characters that were transfered was all it took to win...damn we should've thought of that before then! plop

Thesource

So 2 characters that were transfered was all it took to win...damn we should've thought of that before then! plop[/b]
    I don' t have time too deal with you.

So 1 easy question for you;

Why the hell you could not even touch the crystle more than 1.5 year and just after "Mr. I Beramus but I wanna play on easier server" you become a come a hero a.q ?

Stop bull shiting we owned you for years and you started to talk just after k2 wants you to talk. Go lick what ever you want, but simple "on k2 history that was the worst move and you are a part of it".

You could not win for year so K2 help you to win for a price, that's that simple for me.

ShadowBane

I say ADXBCME server =D

BlackIrish

I don' t have time too deal with you.

So 1 easy question for you;

Why the hell you could not even touch the crystle more than 1.5 year and just after "Mr. I Beramus but I wanna play on easier server" you become a come a hero a.q ?

Stop bull shiting we owned you for years and you started to talk just after k2 wants you to talk. Go lick what ever you want, but simple "on k2 history that was the worst move and you are a part of it".

You could not win for year so K2 help you to win for a price, that's that simple for me. [/b]
    I'll give you some good reason.. 1st off, ALL of positive were bugging cata. That means no one even wanted to go there, just a waste of time. Why go there when you can go ft?
    2nd, No one was really interested in it. Positive owned it, let them have it. All the other english clans weren't really up for the fight, Beg4Mercy were even on their side.

1 more thing, stop thinking there was coruption here. No one paid anyone to transfer, it goes much deeper than that.
    The thing is, K2 didn't even make the transfer lol

Why the hell you could not even touch the crystle more than 1.5 year and just after "Mr. I Beramus but I wanna play on easier server" you become a come a hero a.q ?[/b]

maybe because B4M was allied with and helping posi for csw at that time?.................

and they were transfered because K2 screwed up by leaking out their infos or something, and they could have the right to sue K2 since it violated several legislations and laws and crap... so they decided a truce by letting them come to pathos.

Havoc2

I asked that because K2 did that on Pathos, few noobs came from Beramus and owned CSW. ( Beramus older then Pathos 1,5 year)

So what is next?

If you pay enough can you go Ares to Akara and have CSW easyly and sell GB 's after that ? (80 GB per week means= 800 USD per week min.)

So how corrupted K2 is, just wonder ?[/b]
    I Lol'd

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast