Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How fair it is ?

This is a discussion on How fair it is ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cry me a river........ yea men cry, but cry alot its all ya can do now...
Page: 3

trz

cry me a river........

yea men cry, but cry alot its all ya can do now

I know somebody that came from Diez to Ares , i dont know if he could move from Diez to Akara , but he told me you need GM contact , GM who can contact k2 and tell 'em you legit person and old school player from old KO , you cant just send ticket and say " hi , i wanna go from Ares to Akara , i can pay some money " , they not gonne do it.

Karmac

i think they should merge the older servers , like ares cypher bera and so forth , i think it would a nice challenge and spice up the older servers[/b]
    +1

this isnt the first time, nychris got his char in another server, cant remember the name[/b]
    NYchris had his chr copied to Diez... by Arestides or the retarded town player Vexx/Alex

EMW

Now playing: Justin Timberlake - Cry me a river

lalalalaa..

trz

abdeucethree

[/b]
    zuhauhauh :lol:

It might be helpful if, instead of flaming, someone explained the story of how that transfer was actually made?

EMW

It might be helpful if, instead of flaming, someone explained the story of how that transfer was actually made?[/b]
    Maybe like this "Hi mate" "O hai der" "What a boring day at beramus" "Indeed" "Lets do something cool" "Aiiit" Bing @ Pathos "wooot"

Anywayzz I think that if 2 players comes with a transfer dont make the diff. Obviously with 2 guys you shouldnt be able to take Castle and if you can then the clan(PositivE) deserves to lose it.

2 guys took the castle by themselves OH NOES! wait i'll go get my tiny violin!

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Haha k2 is not letting ppl changing characters to other server i asked about it if i could come from beramus to pathos and own ur crying ass so many times that u will kill yourself, but k2 said that its not possible. I offered usd for them if i could get an "fake orgasm" but it wasnt possible to do any kind of server change

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA took long for u to make this post

First of all....we took this castle legitly (not one fking single bug abuse). If 2 people got the chars transfered from beramus, good for them...... bad for u. But hey u can always cry, i give u my lap.
    Second.......NOW that u lost the castle and we confirmed what we ALWAYS knew......you talk about the 80 gbs? Jesus....tasty and sharp were telling people that they could get max 350-400m per day...... and guess what??? In 2 days we got more than 50 gbs, OMFG WHATS WRONG???????

I wonder if you guys fooled only the allys, or if u guys did fooled YOUR WHOLE CLAN, YOUR FKING FRIENDS.

TheSource...... u pmed my char other day about me scamming u on beramus. YOU SOLD ME THE BLOODY ITEMS CHEAP, AND I PAYED FOR IT.
    If you want that crap back, give me the 450m i gave u (3 crimsons+7 / elixir staff +7). Side note**** these items worthed around 550m, so i got like 25% off =)......not a totally TAX FREE OMFG CHEAP CHEAP deal.

Booo Booo, we lost the castle.........now we cant steal money from clan anymore, to make +3 sse, +9 ms, several other +9 shits =).
    Actually, tasty even offered the ms +9 for Easillyafected, to turn against us lol. Looks like the castle was a hmmmm awesome income, to offer that much.

We will loose the castle? Yes there is a chance, but we will fight for it =). See you in the front gate =)

Ps: No one payed shit for the server transfer.

Ps: No one payed shit for the server transfer.[/b]
    Fair enough, but I still dont get how the transfer was done. h34r:

trz

Send a ticket asking how transfer works, no one better than K2 to answer

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast