How is the game? Active players still?

This is a discussion on How is the game? Active players still? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, Just wondering a question for all you Knight Online players out there, is the game more or less ...
Page: 1

Default How is the game? Active players still?

Hey all,

Just wondering a question for all you Knight Online players out there, is the game more or less active than is use to be, say about two or more years ago when I played last?

It seems to have been re-vamped a bit, with the servers.

Trying to see how the game is, downloading it..

Thoughts would be great!

Thanks,
    6ixth

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

The game is not even an atom of the spec of dust it used to be.

Most people around here play private servers these days. From what I've seen USKO itself is rather empty compared to the most active private servers, although I can't say for sure since I don't play USKO anymore.

It makes me mad, such a good game slowly dieing, i wish a good company would invest in it, so much money to be made

Anatolia(carnac east/west and ionia merge) isn't to bad at peek times cz is around 50-60 per side and dcz around 20-30, rlb though is usually dead might get 8vs8 here and there

Some server in USKO are quite active, just depends on th time zone. At turkish time's, CZ + Ardream are quite active, i play Anatolia myself and im on quite alot. Everytime i entered cz, there were atleast 20-20 people pking, peak times it can easily go to 50-60 against 50-60, wars are somewhat better. It's worth it to play USKO but in my opinion u gotta have a clan, or a big group of friends that are at the same level as you (Zone-wise). Alone you're not going to make it here, but still Anatolia has a few english speaking clans: RampagE,Gladiatorz i believe Integrity has quite some english players aswell, and there are a few turkish clans like RakastanSua, Vendetta,OklahomaCityThunder and JesterClub which i believe are mostly mages. I have no idea about other servers, i think Athena and Ressurrection are your best bet if you don't want to play in Anatolia, but 100% sure u're not going to find that much english players compared to Anatolia. If you're looking for a newer server, which is active but ALOT things can change i suggest you Piana, but still newer servers are always full of koxpers and other illegal players and might still die completely later on. (Same happend to Titan). I hope i informed you enough with this, if not you can PM me for more questions (I also got quite some private server knowledge tho.)

Its sad, I wish it was back to KE.

Everything was simple lol, just found out how to combo and none of this shit that was taken out in expansions, ROFD open-beta was good fun, after that.. it died.

I haven't played the real version of KO scince c-west launched, no idea how long ago that was.

All this information has been very useful! I thank you all for posting in this thread.

I just got back into the gaming scene, with a mediocre laptop, getting a new one soon.

I have been playing League of Legends recently. I figured I would check out USKO.

I would like to come back for a bit, just cant ride solo. Also I am English and live in NY, so I would need some direction with an english clan, if anyone is willing to give a refresher course with some things.