Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to get bronze premium whitout...

This is a discussion on How to get bronze premium whitout... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U can have a friend of you or a clannie add you bornze premium by giving him some coins.... Or ...
Page: 2

U can have a friend of you or a clannie add you bornze premium by giving him some coins.... Or u can make a paypal account and get someone send money to you for gbs or sth so as not to risk giving ur userpass

nice point there didnt remmember about that
    :wub:

carso

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

it's obvious that if he doesnt have paypal and he doesn't have a credit card then no he can't buy premuim, its like saying that you want to buy a cd but don't have any money..... what do you do? Go without.
    pirate the cd?

TunaFishyMe

steal it!

the_man_slayer

u could do it for in-game coins...
    Give someone u trust like.. 10gb's, and as them to buy u bronze :lol: :wub:

Originally posted by Kalais+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalais)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    there is actually a cheat with the powerup stall, you have to have 4500 knight cash, they you buy 'tp to a friend scrolls' until you have no more knight cash, then log out for exactly 24 hours, tp to eslant then solo talos and burn whatever drops (whether its soul pot or iron belt). Spin around on the spot 14 times, take 9 steps forward, sit down using the 'c' button then type /town. Then all you have to do is merchant a +6 item (can be any item) for exactly 101 coins. When somebody buys the item you should notice you have 30 days of Bronze Premium remaining.

Disclaimer: This doesn\'t work
    u forgot to add that u need get exped 30 times and press ok after every 5th death, and after rest of deaths u need get 4stoned, after death number 30 go to cz and lose exaclty 1234 nps, than proced to step with spinin around on the spot...[/b]

*smile*

You 2 have made my day. (an otherwise very very frustrating day and I am still at work). Ty

EatMeTheMage

i believed you paddy!

how could you do this to me!

<--dead on the ground after spending $45 USD and burning a glass belt and merching giga2h+6 for 101 coins

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    i believed you paddy! *

how could you do this to me! *

<--dead on the ground after spending $45 USD and burning a glass belt and merching giga2h+6 for 101 coins * *
    rofl

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    i believed you paddy! *

how could you do this to me! *

<--dead on the ground after spending $45 USD and burning a glass belt and merching giga2h+6 for 101 coins * *
    if you're still dead on the ground then you cant have done it in the right order, go try it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12