Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to get the ip of the last person who has done login to my account?

This is a discussion on How to get the ip of the last person who has done login to my account? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a Gm can tell you the last IPs that logged your account, the source from those IPs too... I mean ...
Page: 2

a Gm can tell you the last IPs that logged your account, the source from those IPs too... I mean the country. If you try this via CS it will take a looooooong time, try to contact a GM ingame.

The ip you receive are an exact location or of a certain country??[/b]
    The IP address will only tell you where his ISP is located, not where he lives.

kennyburger

The IP address will only tell you where his ISP is located, not where he lives.[/b]
    not quite true, someone posted a link here of how to find out where people live with there ip, i tried it with mine and it gave me the exact block i live in but not an address. so its possible if he wants to go door to door asking :huh:

not quite true, someone posted a link here of how to find out where people live with there ip, i tried it with mine and it gave me the exact block i live in but not an address. so its possible if he wants to go door to door asking :huh:[/b]
    Then you live close to your ISP.

If you think im bullshitting, show me the program.

min0r

not quite true, someone posted a link here of how to find out where people live with there ip, i tried it with mine and it gave me the exact block i live in but not an address. so its possible if he wants to go door to door asking :huh:[/b]
    I also

kennyburger

Then you live close to your ISP.

If you think im bullshitting, show me the program.[/b]
    i will look for it. you were right, it just shows the city where i live not block.

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

min0r

Thank you for your answers, solve my problem, but not as I wanted, I got the ip peru but everyone who knew the ID and pass on the account are peru xD

Ty ALL , TY Gm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12