Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how to get krowaz sets?

This is a discussion on how to get krowaz sets? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it a reward of quests or drops from mops/bosses,or crafted items? sorry for the noob question,but i just came ...
Page: 1

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Default how to get krowaz sets?

is it a reward of quests or drops from mops/bosses,or crafted items?
    sorry for the noob question,but i just came back to ko,and there was no such sets 4 years ago.
    btw what's fragment of rage drop from dtc?

fragment of rage i have no clue. its nothing i believe, as for krowaz u need to craft it. u get the items from krowaz land. U can enter it from ronark land

krowaz parts can be made by crafting,about fragment of rage(droped by dtc) is one quest item wich need do be used somewhere on one quest idk wich one....
    Here is what u need for krowaz parts:

[Krowaz Warrior Upper Garment] Krowaz Upper Garment = 4 Krowaz's Fantastic Cube + 8 Giga Hammer's Fragment + 8 Cuff Binder's Hide + 4 Scarlet's Moss + 1 Fantastic Armor-shaped Frame

[Krowaz Warrior Lower Garment] Krowaz Lower Garment = 3 Krowaz's Fantastic Cube + 7 Giga Hammer's Fragment + 7 Cuff Binder's Hide + 4 Scarlet's Moss + 1 Fantastic Gaiter-shaped Frame

[Krowaz Warrior Helmet] Krowaz Helmet = 3 Krowaz's Fantastic Cube + 7 Giga Hammer's Fragment + 7 Cuff Binder's Hide + 3 Scarlet's Moss + 1 Fantastic Helmet-shaped Frame

[Krowaz Warrior Gauntlets] Krowaz Gauntlets = 2 Krowaz's Fantastic Cube + 6 Giga Hammer's Fragment + 6 Cuff Binder's Hide + 3 Scarlet's Moss + 1 Fantastic Gauntlets-shaped Frame

[Krowaz Warrior Boots] Krowaz Boots = 2 Krowaz's Fantastic Cube + 6 Giga Hammer's Fragment + 6 Cuff Binder's Hide + 2 Scarlet's Moss + 1 Fantastic Boots-shaped Frame

well the dtc drop fragment of rage its quest item -.-' not really fragment

Banned for scamming.

you need to go to krowaz , kill bosses , they drop the fragments. but eaven when you get the fragments , crafting its 25 % now ( reduced ) and the class is random.
    so all in all its a long shot makeing it ur self. better is to buy it

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

thank you all for answers!

best way just farm gold and buy krovaz parts from gold farmers ^^

Snor

how hard are bosses in krowaz land ? do u need full party there?

yes they really strong but into krovaz are boxes u can kill boxes and they drop these items too ^^ but to go for these boxes need keys or wallhack

Quote Originally Posted by Snor View Post
    a really strong party 2. full healer for sure and sin to drain them

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snor View Post
    You need lvl 80+ for kill monster whitout troubles, 2 priest a buffer and debuffer for put to sleep the cuff blinders sons, 1 mage whit blink is good idea for kill more fast using tp and the blink for cross the gates, whitout mage whit blink you need farm keys for can enter in some areas,sin for drain and strong warrios.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

All you need for krowaz farm is level 80 party , 2 priests , 1 mage , 1or2 rogue rest warrior .
    BUT !! , gold farmers made this farm shitty then waste of time to farm there .

Snor

nvm not enough 80+ chars in my clan and isnt that active to have 8 ppl online :P

anyway thanks for answers

so hard to get krowaz set +7 i was sick when i saw a guy with a piece of +9 in my server aq!

lol +9? O.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast