Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how to get special hp buff

This is a discussion on how to get special hp buff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Question is simple, how to get it, it is like 120HP+, I got it many times and I wanna just ...
Page: 1

Magenta

Question is simple, how to get it, it is like 120HP+, I got it many times and I wanna just know how to :-) .
    PS: I used search button, but failed.

U can get +120 hp by your pet...

u could get 150hp buff for answering the some1's question, but it's disabled atm...

also there was a bug that random ppl was getting this

Magenta

And this bug is gone?
    KeLKuN: Where can u c word "pet" in my question, if u don't know don't answer.

em.. no idea xD but it happened without any reason :P

kibal

Im getting that extra hp at bitfrost time (doing nothing), dunno after the last maintenance if it is still working.

i still have it too bad its -150 for me not +150 lol -.-

And this bug is gone?
    KeLKuN: Where can u c word "pet" in my question, if u don't know don't answer.[/b]
    Ah sorry, I didn't read all the post...

i get that buff normally after BDW ........ only when i relog i get my real HP ........ maybe koexp active that buff cause i know they are activating a lot of disabel skill's .....

Magenta

i get that buff normally after BDW ........ only when i relog i get my real HP ........ maybe koexp active that buff cause i know they are activating a lot of disabel skill's .....[/b]
    BDW just finished, one char lost, 2nd won and no buff. I think hey fixed it :-( .

i don't get it allways after bdw ... only some times ....... and normally when i have koexp in party ... that's why i'm saying koexp maybe active that buff.......

Banned Senior Member

if you kill central monument your nation get extra hp on g1, if opposite nation kills it then you loose hp and they get...

Magenta

if you kill centryl monument your nation get extra hp on g1, of opposite nation kills it then you loose hp and they get...[/b]
    I had this buff also when orcs owned the monument and today I didn't get it and we controlled bowl like 99% of the time...

you used to be able to ask questions using the question mark in the top right corner
    and ifyou answered someones question and they accepted the answer, you got a small hp buff that stacked with scrolls/other hp buffs

Magenta

you used to be able to ask questions using the question mark in the top right corner
    and ifyou answered someones question and they accepted the answer, you got a small hp buff that stacked with scrolls/other hp buffs[/b]
    Yea, it was said b4. But there was also possibility to get it w/o answering something...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast