Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how to get special hp buff

This is a discussion on how to get special hp buff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i somtimes get it afther buying a tarot card. Also somtimes when my nation killled the Bifrost Molument. Also ...
Page: 2

Well, i somtimes get it afther buying a tarot card.
    Also somtimes when my nation killled the Bifrost Molument.
    Also when my party wins the ED.

I think its maybe not a bug, i think it maybe have somthing to do with that Knight Online Forever story line, that when u do somthing right ingame that u get a small reward.

I would say, evry one who is intressed in this topic, watch evry step u make before getting the hp, maybe we can find out if its a bug or somthing from what i am thinking .

LOL are you guys forgetting which company owns this game? Of coarse its a bug, I find it very funny that people think this is intentional!

LOL are you guys forgetting which company owns this game? Of coarse its a bug, I find it very funny that people think this is intentional![/b]
    Can u plz be more negative?
    U just go on all topic's and say quick reply's and all are negative, u came to my topic about the text bug and said that the topic was 2 month's old, yes it is, but u dont read, u only post....
    And now, the ppl who care about this matter just want to find out things, i mean no one would ever even have expect that K2 could bring in the Energy Rock's, but they did it, so u never know that its maybe just have to do somthing with the Knight Online for Ever event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12