Suggestion for forums

This is a discussion on Suggestion for forums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any chance to get a subforum to general chat for the respective servers? I know at least for Xigenon we ...
Page: 1

cerebus

Default Suggestion for forums

Any chance to get a subforum to general chat for the respective servers? I know at least for Xigenon we have threads in market section now and then that shouldn't really be there, but is because some/alot of Xigenon people don't read the general chat due to the percentage of threads being ares and diez related only.

antiriad

more boobs plz

cerebus

It wasn't there 2 mins before I posted :wink:

it was in the "Off-topic" forum before

Nosferatu_Incognito

Yeah, when I posted in there and it showed up in general I was like WTF, I didn't post there????????

necro_

cool forum, you should make it knight online theme

Unholy

smileys are abit small and looks stupid <- as u can see . editing posts has cooldown :lol: (or w/e u call it in english)

RingWraith

Cerebus fra divinity?

JimXrOx

boo O_o

Default Re: Suggestion for forums

Originally posted by cerebus
    Any chance to get a subforum to general chat for the respective servers? I know at least for Xigenon we have threads in market section now and then that shouldn't really be there, but is because some/alot of Xigenon people don't read the general chat due to the percentage of threads being ares and diez related only.

DO IT

Originally posted by revenfox+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(revenfox)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cerebus

DO IT[/b]
    You know, bumping a post more than 1 month old is considered a bannable offense, right?

itsVision

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by revenfox@
    <!--QuoteBegin-cerebus

DO IT
    You know, bumping a post more than 1 month old is considered a bannable offense, right?[/b]
    nope