Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buy

3 4.84%
  • Download

59 95.16%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How good is your moral ( buying fraps )

This is a discussion on How good is your moral ( buying fraps ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG, TOMERY!!!!!!!! and only games/programs i woud buy woud be the ones i use constantly,...
Page: 2

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

OMFG, TOMERY!!!!!!!!

and only games/programs i woud buy woud be the ones i use constantly,

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    OMFG, TOMERY!!!!!!!!

and only games/programs i woud buy woud be the ones i use constantly,
    o_O who's that =s ?

edit : k22k ?!
    Last edited by RialiX; 08-27-2010 at 01:23 PM.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    By your definition, Microsoft employs thousands of Engineers for years to build a single copy of Windows. Should it sell that 1 copy of windows for $500m-1000m?

Just because you CAN steal doesn't mean it is OK to steal.
    The economic financials of the company whom I "steal" from does not really relate to me.
    I would never go in to a store, snatch a windows cd and leave without paying, because that would be stealing.
    However, I do not feel that it is stealing if you download a so called "rip" off a disc, because then I'm not really taking any physical objects/items away from anyone.

I could continue discussing this for hours, but I do not really see what good it would do since we both obviously have different opinions on the subject of discussion, and therefore I have decided not to discuss this further.

Last edited by blood_warrior; 08-27-2010 at 12:47 PM.

u guys just download it crack it than cry how i lost my character, how my paypal got hacked i scanned my pc etc. etc.
    I tell u why u got scammed and hacked cos nothing in this world is free. If some1 put a wind7 for download why he the hell he gonna do that without any expectation. He just merges 1 file with keyloger etc. and its over. Say BB )
    And yea gogo download it )

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    u guys just download it crack it than cry how i lost my character, how my paypal got hacked i scanned my pc etc. etc.
    I tell u why u got scammed and hacked cos nothing in this world is free. If some1 put a wind7 for download why he the hell he gonna do that without any expectation. He just merges 1 file with keyloger etc. and its over. Say BB )
    And yea gogo download it )
    That statement is just ignorant. If you're stupid enough to fall for something like that then you deserve it.
    The only reason I don't download windows (or any other OS) is because updating that crap is just so much trouble if you don't have the original version with an original cd-key.

Oh also, you're probably one of those guys who use their daddy's credit card so pay for their stuff so obviously money doesn't matter.

Seems fair enough that you definitely shouldnt buy it, unless you dont have anything else where you can spend that 40$, if thats the truth just send it to me via paypal

Well my general rule if I want a program, is that if it is reasonably priced I will buy it. If not, piracy all the way.

However I did torrent Fraps because I only wanted it for a one time thing, it's been on my PC for like 3 years and never used it. But 40$ for what it is, is a good price and I would be willing to purchase it if I needed it.

When it comes to severely overpriced crap such as adobe photoshop, visual basic, etc etc etc.. They can suck my left nut, no way I'm paying more for a fucking software then I paid for my PC. Well over 10k$ worth of development software on this comp here.

As for music... Well I don't think anyone pays for that anymore.

Is it wrong to do this? Of course, it's stealing. But most people don't feel guilt from it, because it's sort of like a victimless crime. I mean, it's not like the movie/music industry or Artists are struggling for cash... Movies make more money then they ever needed just from release day in the theaters. They are all going to be millionaires regardless of how many people pirate the movie or song.

*EDIT- BTW I voted for BUY. Because it seems like YOU are going to get enough use out of it to warrant 40$, plus by paying for it you ensure that you have Customer Support and maybe free/cheap updates to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    If its free and virus free its for me hahaha
    And then theres that. lol you gave me a chuckle with that one.
    Last edited by karysa; 08-27-2010 at 08:47 PM.

If its free and virus free its for me hahaha that would be like someone wanted to give you free money would you take it?

DOWNLOAD!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12