Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to hack we !!

This is a discussion on How to hack we !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive had it aswell.. But i logged on lvl 5 priest. I was going crazy thought they deleted my char.. ...
Page: 2

D

Ive had it aswell.. But i logged on lvl 5 priest. I was going crazy thought they deleted my char..

But lucky me it was still there..

Wuzzle

Yeah a few months ago i logged in and ended up on some n00b char Hunter_tr or something like that lvl 28 :huh:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Happened to me the other day too... Logged in to a orc background and some random char called GenghisKhan was there. Only on screen for like 0.5 sec then my char appeared. But I guess if there was longer I could have logged in on it :blink:

Devontje

Happened to me to i saw a char doktor_10 and a char GETORADE but i logged out i wan't my char!!

Camtheripper

you know what would be cool a bank pin like if you wanna enter you bank you gotta enter like 4 digits and if hackers hack they're "oh shit this sucks now im screwed like hell becouse i cant get into his bank and he banked all his items from his inv"

Slide-EYE

My clanie just logget into DreamtTheater - lvl 70 sin ..... just he got scared and logged off ....

plasma

our clannie already lost everything including some clan drops that we borrowed him.....and K2, as always, doesnt care

one of the oldest clans in Bera (SuX) is one the verge of disappearing.....9 ppl were hacked and K2 did nothing. We r really fed up with this

narinn114

oh shit i found an easy way to empty an account without needing an helper or anything... LETTERS!!!! atleast i think that will work didnt try it...yet!

TunaFishyMe

both people have to be on i think...not sure though

H0lysh1t

I got a lvl 68 Rogue DarkThreatre or so

yesterday i logged on some 30 lvl archer :F

Maximus662

Whoever logged in and saw my account took my shit with them :angry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12