Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how the hell do you lvl a warrior

This is a discussion on how the hell do you lvl a warrior within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need a full explanation from real hardcore players , ive notest its easier to exp. rogues and preists but ...
Page: 1

_TheOnly_

Default how the hell do you lvl a warrior

i need a full explanation from real hardcore players , ive notest its easier to exp. rogues and preists but warriors i find it impossible. i just wana know how you people do it .
    and when Pathos came out there was lvl 60 warriors running around <--WTF is this

if you have the same problem level'ing warriors <_< dont answear my post plz and if you do know how give me a full explanation h43r:

Banned Senior Member

leveling a warrior or BP is actually easier then a rogue or mage/int priest. Back in ko you could just slide golems for good exp, but now just get yourself in a brahman or paramun party

Haxium

Default Re: how the hell do you lvl a warrior

Originally posted by _TheOnly_
    i need a full explanation from real hardcore players , ive notest its easier to exp. rogues and preists but warriors i find it impossible. i just wana know how you people do it . *
    and when Pathos came out there was lvl 60 warriors running around *<--WTF is this

if you have the same problem level'ing warriors *<_< *dont answear my post plz *and if you do know how give me a full explanation h43r:
    spend 3 hours in a party comboing with 8 skills non stop and towning to repar every 10 minutes with a rogue,
    then do the same with a warrior spamming sword dance without even comboing and with less repare, then you'll see which one is harder (its just my opinion).

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    leveling a warrior or BP is actually easier then a rogue or mage/int priest. *Back in ko you could just slide golems for good exp, but now just get yourself in a brahman or paramun party
    if ur rich then u can slide golem as warrior(scrolls)... n sliding them as bp = sooooo easy to die..still need speed scrol no matter what though.

also warriors are tended to be the favorites to invite to parties, over rogues and bps that is.

Also your hp and ac are way better then that of a rogue/bp, only downside is you use a lot of soul pots but /cry

Hypnos

Warrior is the only class that you don't need to watch the screen at all to level. Especially once you have a good MP absorb setup. You only need to glance every couple minutes.

Towards the end of my KO days, I would overlay movies ontop of KO. Leveling my warrior was only limited to how long I could stand comboing. Getting a random party was rarely a problem.

Leveling solo as a warrior at any decent level is a waste of time in ROFD.

get a totamic spear / harpoon / lugias and a breaker with mp absorb then spam sword dance / auora or whatever 100% attack you have in apos parties or golems etc etc

Lawless

Warrior is the single hardest class to level, always has been. And also the most expensive by far after 60 to level. Yes warrior can solo most mobs after 62 but at HUGE expence. Soloing golems after 62 is almost wasting time. So you sit on seeking at lev 65 for hours on end for parumun, or solo burning scrolls and 3 mill in soul pots alone per hour for 1-2% If you want to level a warrior after 62 you need a good clan who does regular AOE's and knows how to utilize voker to speed up aoe's. Even better if your clan can afford leech spots to tanks who dont have voke or lag too bad to do it safely. You can use MP saving weapons if you solo but give up AP and hence time, using mp saving gear in party outside of clan will get you kicked pretty fast. The main thing is just keeping at it, nonstop. If you cant get party (which is typical) go solo with mp saving gear, its painfully slow but its still gain.

Rouges have swift and wolf needed in ALL aoe or melee partys and out damage warriors 5 fold per mana pot in melee parties, warrior burn a soul every 4-5 secs in combo or he gets kicked for using cleave/not comboing

Preists and mages cannot complain about leveling difficulties, by orders of magnitude the fastest leveling classes. AOE is how you level simple as that

jason_dinamyte

Mague = can TP and give ligthing resistence to para/deru/brahams etc..
    rouge = can swift you/ wolf you...
    Priest = can buff you
    warrior = is the tanker for all this shit...

= team work I guess

spizz

I use tota and a cracker +5 mp absorb (75 ap) and sit in paramun all day sword dancing uses like 75 mp. You won't get a party if you just sit in seeking, much easier if you just run to all the xp spots while waiting.

people who complain about soulpots for levelling need to kill some bosses and stop being so poor. Warriors are fucking easy to level. You have 1 skill, massive ac and massive HP. All you have to do is hit 1 button and keep your mana up. How hard is that? If you cant level a warrior then dont even try to level a priest or a rogue past 70.

shelliebelly

h3h3h3 go make a warrior tell me when your 62

sorry why would i make a shitty warrior when i have a 73 rogue? retard. i've levelled many times on f9devil and it is so easy. The only drawback is the soulpot consumption, which is only a problem if you are inept at making small cash.

shelliebelly

f9 was 62+ already

Banned

Originally posted by shelliebelly
    f9 was 62+ already
    you still use pots after 62 ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast