Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree65Likes

How is hellsgarem?

This is a discussion on How is hellsgarem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop If my presence alone is enough to kill the English community, then I suppose it deserves ...
Page: 12

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    If my presence alone is enough to kill the English community, then I suppose it deserves to die. Posting out of boredom, maybe a couple times a week is "all I can do"? Low standards, that's all I've gotta say.
    I think you misunderstood him.
    What I can see as someone who's entirely neutral about this whole thing, is you and razor constantly bashing players who consider playing in a global version of the game and not a private server.
    If not bashing then trying to convince them they shouldn't play even though it's entirely up to the player whether he should or shouldn't play.
    If someone prefers playing in a global version, let him.. if someone prefers to play an unlicensed version (aka private server) then let him.. none of this should concern any of you.

As mods, you should be neutral about the whole thing, help wherever you can instead of trying to 'sell' the idea of playing private servers to every player that asks about global versions.
    I'm not as active as I used to be on g4l but every time I check a topic related to STKO/USKO, I see one of you trying to convince players they shouldn't play a global version.

Make no mistake, I couldn't care less, if that's what you like to do then do as you wish but not just talking about Knight Online here..
    At any active gaming community, seeing biased mods is considered a problem.. but here, seems like it's completely fine.

Some food for thought, that is why users here started complaining about you & razor recently.
    Kano, lEnemyDown, SPANKME and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I think you misunderstood him.
    What I can see as someone who's entirely neutral about this whole thing, is you and razor constantly bashing players who consider playing in a global version of the game and not a private server.
    If not bashing then trying to convince them they shouldn't play even though it's entirely up to the player whether he should or shouldn't play.
    If someone prefers playing in a global version, let him.. if someone prefers to play an unlicensed version (aka private server) then let him.. none of this should concern any of you.

As mods, you should be neutral about the whole thing, help wherever you can instead of trying to 'sell' the idea of playing private servers to every player that asks about global versions.
    I'm not as active as I used to be on g4l but every time I check a topic related to STKO/USKO, I see one of you trying to convince players they shouldn't play a global version.

Make no mistake, I couldn't care less, if that's what you like to do then do as you wish but not just talking about Knight Online here..
    At any active gaming community, seeing biased mods is considered a problem.. but here, seems like it's completely fine.

Some food for thought, that is why users here started complaining about you & razor recently.

Wasn't like this before.
    The problem is, these forums are still on year 2000 instead of 2016.
    Seems that the whole Staff are bored af towards KO and simply don't care anymore.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112