Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

How is hellsgarem?

This is a discussion on How is hellsgarem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This server is getting alright, but its a must to add genie so more ppl will start exp. It will ...
Page: 3

This server is getting alright, but its a must to add genie so more ppl will start exp. It will boost alot

average ko player in a nutshell:
    Kallop, regiss, Roteska and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post

Haha, agree. So lets make Hellsgarem great

how fun, they launch a new server and at the 3rd day people already complain about not having enough people. ah well USKO>Steam anyday.

Add "Vote for merge" there and it's complete lol

EN community history within one picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    how fun, they launch a new server and at the 3rd day people already complain about not having enough people. ah well USKO>Steam anyday.
    Server is alright, just need genie and more ppl will exp. You know how ppl are to exp :P

its good if you have a life, cuz pk and activity is late like cwest

Well I am only lvl 38 atm... but the server seems great. Not that many players but they all speak english (or atleast try) it is awesome to just fool around and actually be able to play with everyone you meet.

Little archer Senior Member

Seemed kinda dead, but it depends on what kinda expectations you have for it. If you want another Cypher... you'd be lucky to even get 10% of that activity lol.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I absolutely agree with you

I don't know how they manage to mess everything up. And yes I know it's KO and we all know it will never be perfect, not even close to perfect..lets be honest it's managed WAAY below average for any game.
    I wish to think that they are doing their best but..really?

1. They make new server on steam, Cypher launch hyped, it's great and all, shitloads of ppl from all over AND THEN THEY LAUNCH FEW OTHER SERVERS DAYS AFTER, AND BY THAT MANAGE TO SPLIT THE COMMUNITY.
    + They actually improved the KOXP situation, started to ban ppl and implented lvl req for cz right?
    + Been better in ardream atleast, only a lot @ Chaos Stone, but they handled alright imo.
    2. So now they pick up the pieces and try to merge inactive servers which they caused all by themselves.
    3. They launch new server make it some weird spanish/english shit. (IMO)
    - I mean wtf? Why would you start limiting servers to countries or language? Okey, I know a lot of people don't agree with me here and it's okey, but imagine yourself in a position where you live in a country which is not allowed to join this new server, not so funny for you now eh? What's next, only english servers? Only spanish servers? We all have different opinions and we are allowed to have so too.
    My opinion in this case is, I think the idea is good in terms of english players comeback. What I mean by that is, this kind of server for some reason attracts a lot of english players. A lot of old players which I enjoy playing with make comeback, or just simply join the server. I like that I get to play with all of ya, but sorry, I don't believe in this kind of limitation.

Is it the language barrier? I don't believe in these kind of solutions.
    Let me put this in example, if you have a problem with a lot of people throwing garbage at some location. We have different thoughts about this.
    Some might be okey with it, let the garbage man clean this up every now and then.
    IMO you have to find the root of the problem, atleast try and fix it long term.
    Might be such easy thing as putting up a garbage can around this location? You know what I mean?
    * You have a big problem with koxpers? Yes you could ban a few. But maybe a better solution or a more long-term solution would be to keep the xigncode updated or a better defence strategy. Maybe put in extra resources? You don't just run from it and create new server.
    * You have a big language barrier? Yes, clearly.. You can write in rules and all that shit about ONLY ENGLISH in chat etc. But if people don't follow this up something has to change?
    Maybe make it a bigger punishment? IDK maybe use asterix to block it out? You don't just run from it and create new server.
    * You have a problem with big community joining new server? Maybe add more channels? Maybe the zones have to change? Add more servers? You don't just run from it and create new server.

People feel free to post why this server is a lot better than a normal server launch, why do you enjoy a non-turkish-allowed-server more?
    I'm not telling you what's right or wrong, I just want some understanding and some thoughts around it.

If these were the fixes would you still prefer this non-turkish-allowed server more?
    - Language (only english language in chat, any other languages get = ****, and is reportable, if multiple reports = ban)
    - Koxper (Since a lot of people think a lot of turkish ppl koxp lets say these got insta banned)?

Just trying to understand, anything else that is a big impact to why you like this server a lot more?

Biggest post in f#cking history, I'm not even gonna re-read this myself lol, too damn lazy. Sorry about that ^^,

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    I don't know how they manage to mess everything up. And yes I know it's KO and we all know it will never be perfect, not even close to perfect..lets be honest it's managed WAAY below average for any game.
    I wish to think that they are doing their best but..really?

1. They make new server on steam, Cypher launch hyped, it's great and all, shitloads of ppl from all over AND THEN THEY LAUNCH FEW OTHER SERVERS DAYS AFTER, AND BY THAT MANAGE TO SPLIT THE COMMUNITY.
    + They actually improved the KOXP situation, started to ban ppl and implented lvl req for cz right?
    + Been better in ardream atleast, only a lot @ Chaos Stone, but they handled alright imo.
    2. So now they pick up the pieces and try to merge inactive servers which they caused all by themselves.
    3. They launch new server make it some weird spanish/english shit. (IMO)
    - I mean wtf? Why would you start limiting servers to countries or language? Okey, I know a lot of people don't agree with me here and it's okey, but imagine yourself in a position where you live in a country which is not allowed to join this new server, not so funny for you now eh? What's next, only english servers? Only spanish servers? We all have different opinions and we are allowed to have so too.
    My opinion in this case is, I think the idea is good in terms of english players comeback. What I mean by that is, this kind of server for some reason attracts a lot of english players. A lot of old players which I enjoy playing with make comeback, or just simply join the server. I like that I get to play with all of ya, but sorry, I don't believe in this kind of limitation.

Is it the language barrier? I don't believe in these kind of solutions.
    Let me put this in example, if you have a problem with a lot of people throwing garbage at some location. We have different thoughts about this.
    Some might be okey with it, let the garbage man clean this up every now and then.
    IMO you have to find the root of the problem, atleast try and fix it long term.
    Might be such easy thing as putting up a garbage can around this location? You know what I mean?
    * You have a big problem with koxpers? Yes you could ban a few. But maybe a better solution or a more long-term solution would be to keep the xigncode updated or a better defence strategy. Maybe put in extra resources? You don't just run from it and create new server.
    * You have a big language barrier? Yes, clearly.. You can write in rules and all that shit about ONLY ENGLISH in chat etc. But if people don't follow this up something has to change?
    Maybe make it a bigger punishment? IDK maybe use asterix to block it out? You don't just run from it and create new server.
    * You have a problem with big community joining new server? Maybe add more channels? Maybe the zones have to change? Add more servers? You don't just run from it and create new server.

People feel free to post why this server is a lot better than a normal server launch, why do you enjoy a non-turkish-allowed-server more?
    I'm not telling you what's right or wrong, I just want some understanding and some thoughts around it.

If these were the fixes would you still prefer this non-turkish-allowed server more?
    - Language (only english language in chat, any other languages get = ****, and is reportable, if multiple reports = ban)
    - Koxper (Since a lot of people think a lot of turkish ppl koxp lets say these got insta banned)?

Just trying to understand, anything else that is a big impact to why you like this server a lot more?

Biggest post in f#cking history, I'm not even gonna re-read this myself lol, too damn lazy. Sorry about that ^^,

Why do I prefer a non-turkish server?
    I can actually talk to people, most spanish / peruvians / european / whatever that can join Hellsgarem speaks english or atleast tries to.
    When you go to any other server you can only speak to your own english clan (if you manage to find one).
    SEDE and Kano like this.

GDM

You can see that the server is dead from the clan recruiting topic. No hype no nothing . Not worth the 50 $ for prem . u can buy a AAA title for those money . Just my 2 cents.

more than 130 ppl in cz right now so. Its getting alright

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    You can see that the server is dead from the clan recruiting topic. No hype no nothing.
    Let's see. There are a few topics in clan recruitment section for Hallsgarem, about three. The last server was Olympia, which is still very active and populated. There was only one English clan on Olympia and one post in clan recruitment. So based on your "clan recruitment hype" logic, Hellsgarem is about three times more popular/hyped than Olympia (which was and still is very popular).

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast