Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to kill arrow shower hackers

This is a discussion on How to kill arrow shower hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a clannie just cut n paste wat u said n put in our forums...
Page: 2

PFK

a clannie just cut n paste wat u said n put in our forums

susGe

Originally posted by Ainelover
    i dunno why high lvl cry of these koxpers in pk... they do like 30-50 each arrow lol... its nothin:S and 5 arrows... 250 dmg perhaps.. 720 pots done.:: then 1 scream @ howling dead... or spike r thrust.. XD or Hellis O.O>< 1 hellis if they aint buffed :;D
    dont know what server you play, but on ares alot of our koxpers are fully geared. Ive had some hit me for 150+ a arrow.

Originally posted by Ainelover
    i dunno why high lvl cry of these koxpers in pk... they do like 30-50 each arrow lol... its nothin:S and 5 arrows... 250 dmg perhaps.. 720 pots done.:: then 1 scream @ howling dead... or spike r thrust.. XD or Hellis O.O>< 1 hellis if they aint buffed :;D
    pfffff, u make it sounds much easier than it seens. Firstly, their dear koxp tool gives them ability to shoot faster than u usually can with arrow shower. Secondly, each arrow do around 100~150 to me, and since they shoot it faster than I can pot, I have to sometimes do a 1920 to recover myself. CZ is a fkin joke now, its nothin but a playground for koxpers now, just a moment ago i was chasin a koxper with daggers, and what happens next? a koxper next to me startin shootin 5 arrows to the the orc koxper and lost... -_-

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover
    pfffff, u make it sounds much easier than it seens. Firstly, their dear koxp tool gives them ability to shoot faster than u usually can with arrow shower. Secondly, each arrow do around 100~150 to me, and since they shoot it faster than I can pot, I have to sometimes do a 1920 to recover myself. CZ is a fkin joke now, its nothin but a playground for koxpers now, just a moment ago i was chasin a koxper with daggers, and what happens next? a koxper next to me startin shootin 5 arrows to the the orc koxper and lost... -_-[/b]
    Yea stay away from cz , juts by tping from national zones to cz u lose 50 nps atm , nothing to do really if even the best geared players on ares get owned in the safe area.

Abyss

I prefer the old ventrilo ----- parasite taht mofo, metor + incineration = extra crispy koxper :rollseyes: , of course theres always the choice of running up to them and they go like wtf, a mege coming and suddenly rebelde tps on me ^^ :P

Banned

supposedly there is a new patch coming out, only what i heard

Banned

Originally posted by undefined
    supposedly there is a new patch coming out, only what i heard
    undvided arrowshower hacked me the other day in cz........i was in cz town as well and he was still hitting me wtf is up with that dude

why u using koexp now.....just cause ur low level and cant kill shit even me on my nub mage who was naked at the time doesnt mean u need to stoop to that level bro.....sad to see u have become this

i used to love u

undvided also koxp now? :blink: what has this world become to? :blink:

Banned

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    undvided also koxp now? *:blink: what has this world become to? *:blink:
    :lol:

only way he can make nps i guess....he was using lantern other day and hitting me with 5 arrows :blink:

then he put on the other lantern in other hand.....wtf hack is that :wacko:

he is using koexp on steroid progams.....he hacked the hacked program i think....dam he is good cheater :lol:

Socrates

and its not only like a few anymore... there's loads... you kill 3 koxpers and you think now i can actually start killing the real players and boom you get arrow showered again by 09128370891234 others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12