Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

How is Knight Online?

This is a discussion on How is Knight Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think you should give a shot to ApexKO .. it recently gained back it's population as a mage team ...
Page: 3

i think you should give a shot to ApexKO .. it recently gained back it's population as a mage team and a meele clan from east europe fluxed in .. no money required
    starters are good to go ..

i think that this is the gameplay now , new server launches and gets populated .. people have fun from the starting .. its good for 6 months or so and then they launch a new server again and i i think that this is how usko will be played by most as nobody is willing to stick to a new server for long , so i guess you will just have to go with the flow

u know steamko is quitte and peacefull csw is always fun and pk is good for latinos. always good pk. gb is cheap and premium is 4 gbs 5gbs if u want swiching premium. come hellegarems and u get fun.

ye hellsgarem got low pop, but still got really nice pk on war's csw and at midnight ( Europe time)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

U should try hellsgarem for sure

I just wish they will allow Turks to play Hellsgarem and i am sure the server will bust up... I don't care if they use hacks, k0xps let us have fun thats all ...

Quote Originally Posted by LaHaine View Post
    I just wish they will allow Turks to play Hellsgarem and i am sure the server will bust up... I don't care if they use hacks, k0xps let us have fun thats all ...

Too late for that their all on manes

So lets try to make another Manes out of Hellsgarem, is it where you going?
    Hellsgarem started with some idea, unlike all other servers, and thats playing wo Turks.
    just wandering what holding you back to actually move to Manes, or any other server. Is it your progress at Hellsgarem?

Yes Hellsgarem is quite empty, esp during European playtime, still most ppl prefer this scenario over full Turko server. And thats why most of ppl went to Hellsgarem at first place.
    Yea we would like to have more active players, obvisouly. But that might be long-distance run, too early to give up like this, not now.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

hell no that would be the end of the english population on hellsgarem, literally 80% of the people whoa re english and play here only came back because of no turks.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    hell no that would be the end of the english population on hellsgarem, literally 80% of the people whoa re english and play here only came back because of no turks.
    Cus they can pk without getting humiliated you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Cus they can pk without getting humiliated you mean
    I don't know why you're following me around replying evertime i say something about hellsgarem, but being able to communicate with people in a game is a thousand times more important than having an active server where 90% of people don't speak your language, we get it, you dont play hellsgarem and you dont like hellsgarem, it's apparent, you don't have to play here,noone is forcing you to, so to go out of your way on every post to shit talk it though seems like you have some kind of issue with no reasoning behind it.
    druss and Diver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I don't know why you're following me around replying evertime i say something about hellsgarem, but being able to communicate with people in a game is a thousand times more important than having an active server where 90% of people don't speak your language, we get it, you dont play hellsgarem and you dont like hellsgarem, it's apparent, you don't have to play here,noone is forcing you to, so to go out of your way on every post to shit talk it though seems like you have some kind of issue with no reasoning behind it.
    Im just following the topics i aint following you dont flatter yourself , and i guess we all have different reasons to why we play the game as for me the game is all about the pk.

all u guys talking like hellsgarem has no pk do u play on this server I do... and pk is always insane at peru night time. and theirs times theirs 40+ each nation in cz its not crazy but if ur English or espanol and don't understand other languages this server is nice and everyone is still farming for good gear not everyone is decked out. and you still can catch up not the biggest population but it is decent considering turkey is blocked. hopefully 1 day they make it a completely open server so the community can get huge
    but really hellsgarem gives u the chance to farm when pk is slow to help catch you up in gear, and heavy pk at peak times

Quote Originally Posted by P0THEAD View Post
    all u guys talking like hellsgarem has no pk do u play on this server I do... and pk is always insane at peru night time. and theirs times theirs 40+ each nation in cz its not crazy but if ur English or espanol and don't understand other languages this server is nice and everyone is still farming for good gear not everyone is decked out. and you still can catch up not the biggest population but it is decent considering turkey is blocked. hopefully 1 day they make it a completely open server so the community can get huge
    but really hellsgarem gives u the chance to farm when pk is slow to help catch you up in gear, and heavy pk at peak times
    if they open it to turkey 90% of the english players will leave. we only came back because turkey is blocked.

Manes got insane pk in CZ. Of course, you gotta be okay playing with turk's if you wanna have some fun.
    WashingMachine and iNuke like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast