Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

How is Knight Online?

This is a discussion on How is Knight Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NuclearWinter if they open it to turkey 90% of the english players will leave. we only came ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    if they open it to turkey 90% of the english players will leave. we only came back because turkey is blocked.
    this isn't necessarily true. I wouldn't mind the pop in hellsgarem being bumped up I only came here cause I started in pathos and met 0 English players lol but hey it is what it is server will die off sooner or later

iTzBryan Senior Member

I would never, ever play a non-TR server unless I was only interested in the first month of gameplay.

I also would never play on a non tr server. KO = Turkey, Turkey = KO. KO cant exist without them and I probably don't know anymore than 10 turkish words lol. I just always look for a good english speaking clan to pk with on teamspeak ^^

thinking about giving it a go on hellsgarem

I have question about krowaz weapon and armor, are they still here, working? worth farming?

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    I have question about krowaz weapon and armor, are they still here, working? worth farming?
    Chaos weapons OP, Gab adamant OP, set bonuses OP. Basically Krowaz is OP as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    Chaos weapons OP, Gab adamant OP, set bonuses OP. Basically Krowaz is OP as fuck.
    Yeah I know that but I haven't seen any krowaz on Akara yet. I'm wondering if it's bugged or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    Yeah I know that but I haven't seen any krowaz on Akara yet. I'm wondering if it's bugged or not ?
    not enabled yet as far as I know. NTT seems to understand now that having chaos shit the first week of the server is cancer so they dont enable it for a couple months after launch. Don't even get me started on UTC...

Hey so I was just about to make a topic with them same question lol
    After I've already done this like 2 times(can't help it I guess it's a thing lol)I was wondering if you guys could give me an estimate on how much would it cost to buy a decent character warrior / rogue / BP?(still exists?)
    On manes/other active server idk if it's steam Ko or not
    And please keep in mind that I do know that buying a character is not something everyone here admires but still that's my only option considering I got barley some hours to play.

I and by the way would love to hear if anything new happened like new skills rules etc
    Thank you 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    hello m8xD just saw ur nick randomly, when i was reading topic lmao. im JDillinger btw, idk if u remember

knight online is good, how are you?

if you are thinking to re join knight online, I prefer to buy a character on ring on destan server. 8 servers opened merged etc. destan still there. new server's stay alive for 6-9 months then ntt create a new server or loose players. but destan keep expanding. think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by chiqoboo View Post
    if you are thinking to re join knight online, I prefer to buy a character on ring on destan server. 8 servers opened merged etc. destan still there. new server's stay alive for 6-9 months then ntt create a new server or loose players. but destan keep expanding. think about that.
    You know I've been meaning to ask somebody who played this server or had genereal knowledge of it how the hell it's so active. I don't even think it's had a merge or anything?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Last time i started playing again i was on Gordion.. left it for Cypher (and regretted it) then i left cypher for Hellsgarem (and regretted it more). Quit playing after that.
    l911l likes this.

After cypher, I went back to private servers and well it's been off and on for me thus far ;/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast