Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To those that got in WC

This is a discussion on To those that got in WC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all, i had this idea about we should make a KO4lofe clan in the WC. told about my idea ...
Page: 1

MyBitch

Default To those that got in WC

hi all,

i had this idea about we should make a KO4lofe clan in the WC. told about my idea in the WC topic, but got ignored by all except for 2 ppl...

well the idea came up and i was thinking, most of us on the forum think we are pro, why not make a clan together and test it. we all have ideas for a tactic some better than other, but ppl from the KO4life forum together would make a leet clan, we all play a loong time so we know what its about...

all this need is someone to take the leed, someone we all trust, someone we all know have the power to to leed us to the win along whit the rest of the uskobaba's.

botumline. we should show them all that ppl from this forum not only whine but also pwn in ko.. rite?

well im going to bet and will be back to read what u guys think when i get home from work...

cya so long

Banned

if u need a leader...id say........camaz0tz. he would "lead" in with the perfect distraction to the asians saying fuck them and ect. they would get pissed and start yelling at him allowing u to sneak by and rape them all easily. and im sure he'd say funny shit in commander chat

actually i think people who are going to the WC are going with their clans so ur idea is kinda not opssible

WC? whats that? the thing that you can only participate in if you're on for the 20 second that they allow?

ahh well i'll live, theres enough cheating and glitching in usko without the need for more from the chinese

MyBitch

Originally posted by Arca_
    actually i think people who are going to the WC are going with their clans so ur idea is kinda not opssible
    i know it not will be easy, But this would be a chance to get this comunity to work together and i know we would pwn, then afterworth come back here and have a laugh and whine togeter...

its a chance to stand up and show what this forum can do, by getting ppl from all the servers together and kick ass.

we "mostly" are pure killed ppl here..

unite it

gn again lool

yes a clan with 1k members :wub:

ozzyk

Originally posted by baLao
    yes a clan with 1k members *:wub:
    :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    if u need a leader...id say........camaz0tz. he would "lead" in with the *perfect distraction to the asians saying fuck them and ect. they would get pissed and start yelling at him allowing u to sneak by and rape them all easily. and im sure he'd say funny shit in commander chat *
    xD

how many other commanders have gotten yelled at by gm's for spamming command chat with random funny shit? :P

FatM4n

On beta server when I was commander I managed to uppset the turkish ppl so I had to delete my pms in order to fight

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i usually go about 5-6 times a day to WC, well if i xp even more often to get some time to leech tho :/

DeathInTheNight

lol if you want a leader, Zero is the boy. He's a fukin beast in pk and he takes no shit from anyone, only problem is the turk barrier he's put up foor himself

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    lol if you want a leader, Zero is the boy. He's a fukin beast in pk and he takes no shit from anyone, only problem is the turk barrier he's put up foor himself
    i think uve got something brown on ur nose :rollseyes:

Hostage

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DeathInTheNight
    i think uve got something brown on ur nose :rollseyes:[/b]

You better help him then Cama! Dont forget the cream pie! :blink:

T-Mac

Originally posted by Arca_
    i think ppl wo are going to WC are going to shit.

anyone as commander FTW he spoke atleast 4 language on command chat :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast