Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How To Log Onto Server1 Akara With Prem

This is a discussion on How To Log Onto Server1 Akara With Prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 care to help me out with this cuz i think it is horse shit!...
Page: 1

pimp213

Any1 care to help me out with this cuz i think it is horse shit!

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

after server maint/restarts

pimp213

yeah thats about the only time!! too many users bullshit

sime217

WITH prem?

no i dont think it goes by amount of people anymore, i think there is a certain time you can only log on without prem (if thats what you meant) cause before i got prem on manes it was half empty and i couldnt get on.

Yeah really its not fun anymore, to many users all the time.
    This is fuking K2d !

lol too bad for you akara players.. other servers dont get this B)

kazuh1ko

I dont get it.

U mean in Akara even if u have prem u can't login? Cos the only time this happens is when theres maintenance or issues with the server and such. Otherwise with prem loggin is a breeze. At least so far it is for me. (Ronark User)

Or u actually meant u can't login as ur not a prem user. (which is understandable)

Matador

it happens especially around bdw time it says ( to many users) and kicks u off

logon afta restarts/maintenance or logon a1 after santa goes to a2?

DLS
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I dont get it.

U mean in Akara even if u have prem u can't login? Cos the only time this happens is when theres maintenance or issues with the server and such. Otherwise with prem loggin is a breeze. At least so far it is for me. (Ronark User)

Or u actually meant u can't login as ur not a prem user. (which is understandable)[/b]
    Two days ago i was trying to enter for like 1h it was full to many usser . server is always full during bdws and lunar wars.Btw i m prem

MirZa117

so much for "preferred game access 24/7" <.<

silence1337

yeah I hope when this bullshit is over when a new server arrives, because this is horseshit indeed. Althought the start thingy from KO says: Buy gold pre! Jump to the front line blablabla you can&#39;t even login ._. They took the 3rd servers away so they could bring up capacity of the 1,2 servers. When this will be I dunno but I think in about 1-2 years ^^

yeah I hope when this bullshit is over when a new server arrives, because this is horseshit indeed. Althought the start thingy from KO says: Buy gold pre! Jump to the front line blablabla you can&#39;t even login ._. They took the 3rd servers away so they could bring up capacity of the 1,2 servers. When this will be I dunno but I think in about 1-2 years ^^[/b]
    +1 i agree totally on this one.. k2&#39;s gey crap... . THEN they come with excuse that players asked for it... we asked for a more active CZ not esalnt

they shuld add back server 3, and remove cz 2

nathan16

wtf thats bullshit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast